3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 12.06.20 08:24 pm

The mystery of the finger (Resident Evil 7)

All who passed the demo certainly found the finger and hand of the mannequin,while you can connect them into one,what hand do then is unclear.
You can certainly use YouTube and see this video,which actually shows everything.

Cool that in some point there is a Ghost girl who is very reminiscent of jokes from Alma from Fear.

But without watching the movie to think of what to do.
32 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

saa0891
like how on the wall on the third floor everything is written, everything is clear. and the Ghost only appears in the video.

s
saa0891 12.06.20

Ventura_Van wrote:
on the wall on the third floor everything is written, everything is clear
About what do you say,where we are talking about five dead away or something.

Explain how you solved it,once everything is clear.

S
SpamerPG 12.06.20

interesting mystery

V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

saa0891
heh, take a notebook, go to the 3rd floor to the wall on which to write about 5 bodies, press interaction, laughter is heard, in Notepad, the tooltip appears, and then go poke your finger using the cue in Notepad.

s
saa0891 12.06.20

Ventura_Van wrote:
and then go poke your finger using the cue in Notepad.
So explain to have finally,how to find all the places using the prompts.

D
Dr. Smith 12.06.20

I know that it resembles the most? P. T.
Just go do the random game!

L
Lockheed Martin 12.06.20

With the third mystery problem... the axe is, the picture of the hack and nothing happens (laughter child no and no description in Notepad). How to be?

V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

saa0891
I've already all chewed and put in your mouth, digest it better myself, or since I want to know everything use videoprojecteur. I at random found everything and sharing the results with friends in the VC. look for the landmarks mentioned in the clues, and look for something that even remotely matches the description. arm with a finger directed at what I think is the key, and after 2-3 seconds the screen will vibrate. first go to the first floor and put a hand on the fallen Cabinet next to the stairs, then take the videotape, then to the third floor to the boarded door, hear the laughter, will be the second entry, then he understands. that monster never appeared in the basement, you need to first try to take out the keys from the window and the valve at the same time, although he then it is useless, the pest will get, and the monster will not. the worst part will be with the penultimate puzzle of the day and a half to two killed and still not really understand how solved.

V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

Lockheed Martin
and about the third riddle?

L
Lockheed Martin 12.06.20

Ventura_Van
I don't know. On the squinting in the second mystery of the finger, the shot was on the door the second a bloody handprint appeared, and the third job there. In the video with soncini demos saw that picture should be cut down.

s
saa0891 12.06.20

Ventura_Van wrote:
I've already all chewed and put in your mouth, digest it better himself
You or anything concrete has been said one more time,the logical chain is actually where how to use clues to find specific locations.

Ventura_Van wrote:
or since I want to know everything use videoprojecteur
That's what you decided to get off the topic.

Ventura_Van wrote:
I at random all found
Ventura_Van wrote:
sharing results with friends in the VC
Hmm,you used to write something else.
Ventura_Van wrote:
everything is very clear.
The only thing that is clear,sensible that you are or what to write and could not.
I did not just create a theme in any quest there is a logical solution to the puzzle,then I didn't see it,so I decided to see who can guess.

V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

Lockheed Martin
try to shoot at her. you that picture on the stairs was killed?

L
Lockheed Martin 12.06.20

Ventura_Van
In his first post in this thread wrote that there is an axe and I chop a picture, nothing happens.

P
PankiVTanke 12.06.20

In the Guidelines of the Incentive outrageously detailed. And with pictures.
A picture beat or shot after you specify a dummy hand on the body bag, if it doesn't start at the beginning - with all the passing of seven minutes.

V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

saa0891
I've specifically said I'm not to blame that you don't see the signs, the first puzzle is very clear, it points to the only place where there is a clock, and already there, in place of looking for what to specify here and works at random. speaking of random, I didn't mean that constantly with each riddle walked through the house and poked into everything, and only relying on what they say in Notepad, you know what I mean? then, poke will have only mystery about hide and seek, but then my friends suggested, because I don't really soared. the only puzzle is the fourth or fifth was emotional, until he finally understood how she solved approximately, and there on time is not necessary.

V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

saa0891
and if you do not see any landmarks in Notepad, then change the language to English, read and write in the original.

s
saa0891 12.06.20

Ventura_Van wrote:
I've specifically said I'm not to blame that you don't see the signs
You're just not something specific said.

Ventura_Van wrote:
the first puzzle is very clear, it points to the only place where there is a clock
Finally after all this time I though of something you have achieved,now show the entire chain of logic to all the places you have all very clear,so tell me how many there are 34 steps,at least half and explain how these places and actions point tip.

V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

saa0891
and maybe for me and you still pass the whole teaser? here he played, read what is written in the notebook, and compare with the staff that is in the house.

s
saa0891 12.06.20

Ventura_Van wrote:
and maybe for me and you still pass the whole teaser? here he played, read what is written in the notebook, and compare with the staff that is in the house.
What was expected to explain or anything you can't,because he not know how it is solved,just next time don't act smart,and certainly do not need to write everything very clear (especially in cases such as this where it is not clear how it is possible to think of this) if you're not in the subject,because this is elementary.

V
Victor_Wayne 12.06.20

saa0891
.... the logic is enabled. one mystery I chewed you, skip it. well, I don't know how you have to be a slowpoke to rebate on some of the puzzles... seriously, people tell me. did the riddle which States about the sleeping, frozen, wrapped up dreaming that he is alive, not GREASY a hint of squint wrapped in a morgue in the basement? and the mystery about hide-and-seek about the kid which is NOT RELEASED is not hints that need to stick to the door, the key word to release, then it locked, it remains to determine the locked door. but the blue and white necklace? in every house like this description of the context in which it is possible to use? Yes, there are the words HIGH and REAL estate, then you have to look up, and on the third floor OPA Popa, what is it???? blue and white wire, but there is also a high chair, from which you can make the assumption what does a woman and a necklace, a chair and a wire and a necklace and high real estate and put and what happens???? Baba was hung on wires from a necklace because her neck, for a high quiet and immovable. and about the eyes and head, the mystery is not entirely obvious, but remember who are the backers and what do they eat and what they are in the trailer was trying to feed Ethan. POH, not once, but passed, I only mystery about the Ghost and the doll didn't understand way, and all that were not mysteries, it triggers. and what about the 34 step were you saying?