3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Hound 12.06.20 08:26 pm

Remove the lag on the second option. (Resident Evil 0)

This program reduces the resolution of all games running on Dx9. This is not the final solution, it is also possible skipped frames.

What we do:
1. Downloaded it SWITCH version:
http://www.hialgo.com/Downloads.html
2. Run the program
3. Open the game
4. The program automatically implemented in the game and makes all the necessary
5. To activate/deactivate the program using the middle mouse button.

Source: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/5812/resident-evil-resolution-fix?page=4
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
razor34rus 12.06.20

Thanks, you can keep playing but the picture is of course 2 times worse, but 60 frames, instead of 20-23)

r
razor34rus 12.06.20

Something in between would be between this method and the past.

D
Dark Hound 12.06.20

razor34rus
Well, so far that is. Maybe even be somewhere in between)

M
Mikx 12.06.20

helped, but not significantly, from 20 to 35-43 rose and all, the picture has not changed, however, when changing the cameras would appear as shadows(like characters - ghosts from another world) from the NPS ;(
but overall a very good replacement for the fix, which was released on the remaster part 1 ;)

E
Erasyl Zharylgasin 12.06.20

Mikx
Plus 15-23 frame it your way slightly? So you're say 5 fps and 20 that the difference is not big? Don't understand how you can say that the picture has not changed, she strongly changed, because the resolution in 2 times decreases. You're strange.

K
Klimentiy Lis 12.06.20

helps put the game resolution to the maximum,run the prog and get the normal working schedule and 20-25 fps,I'm fine

J
James_Howlett 12.06.20

Quality slightly decreases, but the fps rises to 43 somewhere, thank you very much, there is now reason to get one of your favorite series and get to know this part.

K
Klimentiy Lis 12.06.20

James_Howlett
Put your screen resolution to the max)You'll get a surprise

A
Archi Penenko 12.06.20

Hike I have this prog not work( No change at all

A
Archi Penenko 12.06.20

Can someone tell me? The program does not see Resident evil 0,but the rest of the game sees why?

A
AntonivkA 12.06.20

I've been wondering how you are going to put lag in a single game?