3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 18.10.19 11:44 am

About the game (Terminator 3: War of the Machines)

On the written disk single pass igrs? and in fact, there is the type of mesh is made, i.e. single player= network, what kind of HR..n, where the game from the beginning of the end of IDO, as stated on the cover?
27 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 18.10.19

Sure, the game is garbage!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 18.10.19

In-in, I have the exact same crap//// Kazlu freaks traduci......
DO NOT BUY THE DISC OF THE TRIAD.... ( http://www.triada-web.ru )

P
PlayGround.ru 18.10.19

In nature I thought the single-player game will be and they Tobati sho network sho single not care and not make sense whatsoever.Except that the name

Z
Zealot 18.10.19

Full DERKAOUA!!!! Nekakoi Of Odinoki

P
PlayGround.ru 18.10.19

Adenuga is on the Fargus! He played. All nishtyak!

i
indecline 18.10.19

fucking hell mom... you moron...

P
PlayGround.ru 18.10.19

I liked the game. However, I don't have a single... but the multiplayer is awesome. Realistic models of terminators, a good weapon, the ratio of damage/life, management of cars, the idea of heavy pulsetime - all at the highest level. There are, however, also disadvantages: I found the commands (can, badly searched?) so bots would sit me in the car for guns. And when you kill the terminator (the idea of the film is not so simple :) and here I dozens of M-16 urine!) he falls somehow unrealistic...

R
Rion 18.10.19

Yes, with a single passage turned out crap And another trick: on the back of the disc has been written, that can play for himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger. At first I thought that this is as true as the single-player game. However, if You capture on the map more than half of the control points in the selection of players do you receive the Arnold.
But the question I have: to win necessary time to wait for this or all the control points to capture necessary? I malenkie captured and the very main reason nepodetski. As it should be? The game is on the weak C grade...

S
Seruy 18.10.19

The game bitch, do not go not guys!!! Start, loaded, runs almost the entire load of terminators and textures, and takes off into the wind, writes an error, something like C:winxpntdll error?! what it is and how to get rid of, prompt. Such a situation and in single and in multiplayer games. computer configuration: P4 2.0 A 256 rimm, 32 video asus GF2, WINXP.

K
KOT 18.10.19

Kaka game... Sales is unclear how a single (network) Complete OK....

N
NitrO 18.10.19

In General, its main drawback is bots, which are reminiscent of the Renegade in which they also were in a stupor and didn't want to get into the car!

M
Mark 18.10.19

Asus GF2 does not support some political there sinhronizaciju but you can run, locate the folder with the game file Launcher.exe and povyrubali everything on Hu*, put the resolution 640x480 and the picture is normal, but if during the loading of the level will suddenly decide to call in the Internet, do the following press Alt tab and then when you get out of the dialer window, press Alt F4, for me it is a shit game but relaxing, rushing to play a piece of iron on the map where there is no light, everything is clear as day

P
PlayGround.ru 18.10.19

VI PARNI NEBOS MALO IGRALI .ZAIDI KOGDA JA POLUTSAES PO ZADNITSAE

m
mokos 18.10.19

lлюди good pomagite the poor give cd key or crack tortured have to look for that soap [email protected]

m
mokos 18.10.19

lлюди good pomagite the poor give cd key or crack tortured have to look for that soap [email protected]

s
sPyTHuK ADA 18.10.19

get that SD key in the ass,and the game itself, throw in the next garbage can

P
Parrottranslator 18.10.19

Hi Akatosh!

D
Dark Witcher 18.10.19

People prooblem! A very large blunt. Start the game. Choose alone any level (do not care which one) load the game... Choose what to play, click the type of ready or whatever.. and all... the player does not respawned!!! The time until the start of the game remains 00:00, total time of 19:59. Th for crap.. And this never happened before. Played yesterday everything was fine
Sedna turn on the computer, so here pojeb!!! Tried to rearrange the game, still such a crap... What is that a joke???

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 18.10.19

Damn, I'm disappointed in the game. I had nothing mind blowing did not expect, but the fact that it will give way to Star Wars: Battlefront didn't expect. For me there were a few pros in the game:
+you can try yourself in the role of a soldier of the resistance, or terminator;
+well-conveyed atmosphere of each card.
Well, the cons I perecheslyat will not, because a lot of them.

G
GhostDriver 18.10.19

Game +7, pull.