3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fallenok 12.06.20 08:26 pm

Need overwatch! (Overwatch)

Played on the free weekend and the game is a direct sunk into the soul, but the finances are a problem now. Maybe there who already have enough? can offer exchange there are several entities. games.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent Qracle 12.06.20

*there should be comments about the money*

I
IGNIT 12.06.20

Shit game

C
Chino_Diman 12.06.20

Also played, but odd as it is not liked at all. Now sure that the money they ask for it, not pay-for-what.

G
Goinsane 12.06.20

fallenok
At any time the original owner can reclaim the account, so the exchange/purchase, I advise you not to. The maximum that you can count that someone will give you ACC just to play. True it cherevato a problem for him - Blizzard forbids to play your account to anyone and can easily be banned (already there were precedents when the top streamers get banned main accounts for the boost akkov spectators). So much to expect that someone will give you the ACC race is not:) Yes, buy Save:)
If very tight with the coin, and without the game breaking, the only option to sell their copies of games on any trading platform (so-so varych, but bezrybe and a cancer a pike).

f
fallenok 12.06.20

Yes, the game hunt SHAKING))

M
MikuHadsune 12.06.20

fallenok
If you are shaking then you need to see a doctor. This is not normal!

1Archangel1 12.06.20

A sucker...

I
Ilya Karbonchik 12.06.20

Also played free wahah, bent God forbid, a couple of times in 30 0 got. And all that iz seemed.
After asked a friend to play (somewhere a couple of days after o). He had 30лвл and he nifiga not played this game.
An OPE*dulala I only way. by and large. CD 2 came out only when izi Persians rolled, difficult often in the negative fell.
Conclusion: wahah played game shkolota!

R
Richards 12.06.20

The game is shit, but the PR is good, those who do not play think that this is one such game of its kind, and better. As usual, playing the rabble, in the same map with the same action.