3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Lavshuk 12.06.20 08:26 pm

Inhibits Assasin\'s Cread Syndicate HELP!!!

Like a normal laptop ,but for some reason can play only on low settings .In game Options says that uses 2019Мб

Maybe you can allocate more ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 12.06.20

Kirill Lavshuk
Though laptop and good, but none you weak, and play only sharpened by mega computers, and to allocate more of your vidyuhi a maximum of 2 gig of memory that would play normally needs at least 3-4 gig on vidyuhi.

M
MagicHero 12.06.20

About 3-4 gigs then this is the min the game consumes almost at maximum speed, how long ago did the test, so 2 should hold him in low textures. But the fact that the graphics card is weak that is true and she's just not able to pull the game. And the percent frequency of 2.4 Hz is very low.

V
Vasek Vasekk 12.06.20

MagicHero
Load PERC avtobusit 3 HZ.

O
OkGo 12.06.20

Kirill Lavshuk
Though would point laptop. And the full configuration.

CPU is weak for the game, to put it mildly. He stated after marking i5-6200U
Here is the most U denotes low power consumption, which affects the performance.
And the graphics card is not the most productive, if you believe the tests. Even in conjunction with i7 5500U it with high settings runs the only game of 2013 with a decent FPS.

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

Vidyuhi Callas, to display the image and created

S
SPR1GGAN 12.06.20

percent of Kal ,Kal vidyuhi ,laptop for gaming in fact Callas ,tell thanks that though on minimal sets ,and the requirements of the fattest game of the last