3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roritet2 12.06.20 08:26 pm

Don't work save in the game (Far Cry: Primal)

Downloaded the game from the tracker, played and left.
I go to the game, and sohrani no(
A few of the ways you tried to understand but failed. Tell me what to do?
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 12.06.20

Buy litsuhu.

R
Roritet2 12.06.20

Of langol'er
Thank you very much!)

T
The Dmitry Disaire 12.06.20

Already have a solution, look under the spoilers torrent.

S
Slipnot6 12.06.20

In normal trackers, all described in detail how and what to do if suddenly saving not working. If you are certainly not rocked by the link from Google for download new farkray cracked for PC please via mediaget, along with the miners and the Amigo browser.

v
vitez123 12.06.20

Roritet2
PROBLEMS WITH SAVING:
That worked must be included indexation of the save file. In order to enable it after first start go to the GAME FOLDER - choose folder save CPY_SAVES and right click to choose Properties. In this window, select the button Other and tick Allow to index the contents of files in the folder in addition to the properties of the file. Then play and saved the game.

D
Danil Zotov 12.06.20

Of langol'er
hatalovsky not saved? hmm weird I have all the saves Windows 7 is not th folder not conjured downloaded and immediately played

L
Langoler 12.06.20

vitez123
That was all on retake Khattab as described agropole restart vseravno not preserved or downloaded license with the pill there without any problems and saved nothing need

L
Langoler 12.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Maybe it's different for everyone I have a Windows 10 is because of this saved at Khattab and all the instructions and looked at what we need to do that there and how strange everything as standard as I had where the button Other and tick Allow to index the contents of files in this folder.The game is still not saved

S
Scorponozhek 12.06.20

vitez123 wrote:
Allow to index the contents of files in the folder in addition to the properties of the file.
I have all this has long been done and other games with cracks and respectively saving CPY from working normally, this same nedoigra never wants to survive, or rather saves (files sopranos present), but in the game when re-entry is available only to new game.

L
Langoler 12.06.20

Scorponozhek
I'm saying

S
Scorponozhek 12.06.20

Of langol'er
Well, I'm talking about it, so this problem is common...

k
killerbot 12.06.20

Scorponozhek
and the solution to problems are also very well known is the folder saves should not have any additional settings natio compression and archiving