3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Shvedul 12.06.20 08:27 pm

Not saved graphics settings (Homefront: The Revolution)

Change the texture resolution from high to medium, asks to restart the game, I go-again high, what to do ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
g
gaymersh 12.06.20

Artem Svedul
Can click apply.

V
Victor Tsoi 12.06.20

Yes there is a button to apply.

A
Artem Shvedul 12.06.20

Yeah, actually I click, then resol game
has done so many times and nothing

M
Maksim Chornous 12.06.20

Artem Svedul
The same crap((

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Maxim Chornous
The game is the Incentive to buy???

A
Andrey Afonin Andreevich 12.06.20

bazilews pirate so it's no steam

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Andrey Afonin A.
You wanna swap accounts???

M
Maksim Chornous 12.06.20

bazilews
Yes, the Incentive

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Maxim Chornous
How about mutual offline activation???

M
Maksim Chornous 12.06.20

bazilews
Will not work!)I did it!

M
Maksim Chornous 12.06.20

If not, apply the graphics settings,or there is a crash save ,there is a solution I helped! The save folder moved to the root of the C drive, create a folder on the C drive called savedgames then go to the users folder and then custom folder Gennady and there will be a folder saved game, click on it, right-click and choose properties then at the top of the window to select a location and specify a new location that is your created folder on drive C and click apply when prompted click Yes and everything will be transferred to the new folder and it will be considered a system.

A
Andrey Afonin Andreevich 12.06.20

one problem in moving to the location in homefronte in transit should not be Russian letters and then the game works great and runs between locations or changes to the schedule had to create a drain on English and the game awakens to work. I guarantee he checked

f
fox345 12.06.20

Maxim Chornous
one problem there is no button location

V
Vlad Foxi 12.06.20

Well, Shaw?
Someone solved the problem?
Just to play the hunting, and with the brakes not ice

G
Griboriy Lec 12.06.20

fox345
Wrong folder selected in my opinion, need system folder Saved Gamesfolder(virtual and in Russian displays the Saved games). Although it is possible the entire folder My documents to move through the properties, inside of which, and full of all sorts of configs and saves. But it is better to create a new uchetku with the name in Latin.

A
Altairc 12.06.20

Today I helped a method. The graphics settings change, if you have a Local account on the English language. If not, you will not be able to change. You need to create a second Local account.

S
Sovеreign 18.06.21

I understand that it's a little sloppy, but it's better than nothing ...
This method helps in almost every case of problems with saving the game settings:
1a) Choose the place where you want to keep the folder with the saves and settings, then create this folder in the same place - STALKER-SHOC For example: C: Users [USER_NAME] Documents STALKER-SHOC.
1b) In the STALKER-SHOC folder, create 3 folders, and name them - logs, savedgames, screenshots ..... at this stage 1 is completed.
2) We find the fsgame file in the root game, make a copy, in any non-stalker folder, in case of recovery and open the original with a notepad (check that it was not in the properties, the checkboxes are "read only") and look at 1 line, by default it is like the rule looks like this:
Spoiler
$ app_data_root $ = true | false | C: Users User DOCUME ~ 1 STALKE ~ 3, change to the address where you want to see the save and settings that you created in the 1st stage, something like this:
$ app_data_root $ = true | false | C: Users [USER_NAME] Documents STALKER-SHOC
(address without spaces)
Then in the line
$ game_saves $ = true | false | $ app_data_root $ | savedgames
change $ app_data_root $, to $ game_data $, in the end it should look like this:
$ game_saves $ = true | false | $ game_data $ | savedgames
Spoiler
Done, save, close and go to stage 3
3) Take the chicken head and sew it to the corner of the pillow .... ready? .. now ask yourself why you did it ..... enjoy the game!