3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zaharenko Sergey 14.06.20 09:36 pm

Description all the UFO's in the Bible

Description all the UFO's in the Bible.
The Bible:
1.The fourth book of kings, Chapter 2(the Fiery chariot):
Judging by this book of the Bible,the lucky man who managed to fly on a certain flying object was Elijah.
He and Elisha walked and talked,Elijah said that the Lord sends him to certain places and each time he asked Elisha to leave him,but Elisha didn't want to.
After they crossed the Jordan,then there was a fiery chariot and carried Elijah in a whirlwind to heaven.Then they searched for him three days,but the search was not successful and since then he has never been seen.

The full text from the Bible:
Спойлер1. In that time, the Lord would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
2. And Elijah said to Elisha, stay here; the Lord has sent me to Bethel. But Elisha said, as the Lord liveth, and as thy soul! I will not leave thee. And they went up to Bethel.
3. And left the sons of the prophets at Bethel to Elisha and said to him: know thou that the Lord will take away thy master from over thy head? He said, I also know silence.
4. And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, the Lord has sent me to Jericho. And he said, as the Lord liveth, and as thy soul! I will not leave thee. And they came to Jericho.
5. And came the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho to Elisha, and said to him: know thou that the Lord will take your master and take over thy head? He said, I also know silence.
6. And Elijah said unto him, tarry here, for the Lord has sent me to Jordan. And he said, as the Lord liveth, and as thy soul! I will not leave thee. And they both went.
7. Fifty men of the sons of the prophets went and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.
8. And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.
9. When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, ask what I shall do for thee before I am taken from you. And Elisha said, the spirit that is in you, let me inherit a double portion.
10. And he said, you're asking difficult. If you see me when I am taken from you, you will be so, and if I don't, will not.
11. As they walked and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire, and parted them both, and rushed Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind.
12. Elisha saw it and cried, my father, my father, the chariot of Israel and the horsemen thereof! And he saw him no more. And he took hold of his clothes and tore them in two pieces.
13. And lifted the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back and stood on the Bank of the Jordan.
14. and he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, where is the Lord God of Elijah, He is The God And struck the waters, they parted hither and thither, and Elisha crossed over.
15. And he saw the sons of the prophets who were in Jericho, and said, the spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And went to meet him, and bowed him to the earth,
16. and said unto him, behold, have we, thy servants, fifty strong men; let them go and look for your master; perhaps took him the spirit of the Lord and put him down on one of the mountains, or on one of the valleys. He said, do not send.
17. But they urged him till he was ashamed to him and he said, send. And they sent fifty men and they sought three days, but found him not,
18. they returned to Elisha, who was staying in Jericho, he said to them: did I not tell you not to go?
19. And said to the men of the city to Elisha, behold the situation of this city is pleasant, as my Lord seeth: but the water is naught and the ground barren.
20. And he said, bring me a new cruse, and put salt in it. And gave to him.
21. And he went out to the source of the water, and threw salt in there, and said, thus saith the Lord, I have made this water healthy, it will not be from henceforth neither death nor barrenness.
22. And the waters were healed unto this day, according to the word of Elisha which he spoke.
23. And he went from there to Bethel. When he was in the way, little children out of the city and mocked him, and said unto him, go up, thou bald head! go bald!
24. He looked around and saw them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the woods and mauled forty-two children.
25. From here he went to mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria.
(The fourth book of kings 2:1-25)

2.SV. The gospel of Matthew, Chapter 2(the emergence during the birth of Jesus Christ.
Such an event as the birth of Jesus Christ also could not pass without the presence of an unknown flying object. There is not described its appearance,and this only said about a certain star,only here star went before the people to lead the way,and then she completely stopped over the house where Jesus Christ was born.

Спойлер1. Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of king Herod, came to Jerusalem wise men from the East and say:
2. where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen His star in the East, and are come to worship Him.
3. Hearing this, Herod the king was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
4. And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
5. They said unto him, in Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written through the prophet:
6. and thou Bethlehem, land of Judah, no less than the princes of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler Who will feed My people Israel
7. Then Herod secretly called the Magi, inquired of them diligently the time the star appeared.
8. and he sent them to Bethlehem and said, go and search diligently for the child and when ye have found him, bring me word, that I too may come and worship Him.
9. They had heard the king, went. And lo, the star, which they saw in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
10. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy,
11. and, entering the house, they saw the young child with Mary His Mother and bowed down and worshipped Him; and opening their treasures, offered Him gifts: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.
12. And having been warned in a dream not to return to Herod, they departed another way into their country.
13. When they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appears in a dream to Joseph saying, arise, and take the young child and His mother, and flee into Egypt, and stay there until I tell you, for Herod will seek the young child to destroy Him.
14. He stood up, took the child and His mother by night and departed to Egypt,
15. and was there until the death of Herod, that it might be fulfilled what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying, out of Egypt have I called My Son.
16. Then Herod, seeing himself mocked by the Magi, was very angry, and sent to kill all the infants in Bethlehem and all its vicinity who were two years old and under, according to the time which he ascertained from the Magi.
17. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken through the prophet Jeremiah, who says:
18. a voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and weeping and loud wailing, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are not.
19. After the death of Herod, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt
20. saying, arise, and take the young child and His mother, and go into the land of Israel for they are dead which sought the young child.
21. He stood up, took the child and His mother, and came into the land of Israel.
22. Having heard that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of Herod his father, he was afraid to go there; but warned in a dream, went to the limits of Galilee
23. and he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth this was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
(SV. The gospel of Matthew 2:1-23)

3.Genesis(Stairs where going up and down the Angels.)
In Genesis there is a description of some ladders which were from the earth and the sky and descended,climbed Angels,but that's not written where led this ladder,because they would have somewhere to go.
Спойлер1. So Isaac called Jacob and blessed him, and charged him, and said, thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan;
2. arise, go to Padanaram, to the house of Bathuel the father of thy mother, and take thee a wife from thence of the daughters of Laban the brother of thy mother;
3. May God Almighty bless you, Yes rasplozhayu you, and may multiply thee, and let there be from you a multitude of people,
4. and give thee the blessing of Abraham, to you and to your seed with you, that you may inherit the land of your wanderings, which God gave to Abraham!
5. And Isaac sent away Jacob: and he went to Padanaram unto Laban, son of Bethuel the Aramean, the brother of Rebekah, mother of Jacob and Esau.
6. Esau saw that Isaac had blessed Jacob, and blessing sent him to Paddan Aram to take himself a wife from there, and commanded him, saying: thou shalt not take a wife from the daughters of Canaan;
7. and that Jacob obeyed his father and mother and had gone to Paddan Aram.
8. And Esau saw that the daughters of Canaan pleased not Isaac his father;
9. and Esau went to Ishmael and took to wife Mahalath, daughter of Ishmael, Abraham's son, sister navaiofovu over other wives.
10. Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran
11. when he reached a certain place, and stayed there all night, because the sun went down. And took one of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place.
12. And he dreamed, and behold, a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the Angels of God ascending and descending on it.
13. And, behold, the Lord stood above it and said: I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. The land on which you lie I will give to thee and to thy seed;
14. and will thy seed as the dust of the earth; and spread to the sea and to the East and to the North and by noon; and will be blessed in you and in your seed all families of the earth;
15. and here I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest; and will bring you back into this land; for I will not leave you until you do what I told you.
16. When Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not!
17. And he was afraid and said, how dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.
18. And Jacob rose up early in the morning and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil on top of it.
19. And he named that place Bethel, but the name of that city was Luz.
20. And put Jacob's vow, saying, if God will be with me and will keep me in the path of this, in that I am taking and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear,
21. and I return in my father's house, and the Lord will be my God,
22. then this stone which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that Thou, o God, give me I'll give You a tenth.
(Genesis 28:1-22)

4.The Book Of Revelation.
In revelation there is mention of several UFOs:
A)the Revelation was written under the dictation of the angel who apparently arrived on the ship when John stood suddenly heard a voice, turning he saw the seven candlesticks and in the midst of them like the Son of man,he also described and how it looks like:
White head and hair
Eyes as a flame of fire
"And his feet are like brass
Girded with Golden girdles
Clothed in podir
B)there is Also a description not just a UFO,and a very large heavenly city called"the Heavenly Jerusalem.The size of the city is impressive about 5760000 sq km,for what purpose this ship(city) will arrive at the land of the unknown,maybe people will live in it,maybe it will move to another planet or he will support the immortality of the people on earth,and maybe he somehow needs to return to the land of Paradise species,but will know soon.

Revelation:
Спойлерhttps://www.bibleonline.ru/bible/rus/66/01/

5.Ezekiel.
Ezekiel, too, have encountered UFOs,and moved on it.
The Book Of Ezekiel
Спойлерhttps://www.bibleonline.ru/bible/rus/26/01/
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reddington1371 14.06.20

I also thought about it. Perhaps the Gods are the aliens. The theory paleocontacts)
And this person

Z
Zaharenko Sergey 14.06.20

sherlock1371
Only not gods,but God.

s
stalker7162534 14.06.20

There are no aliens. Don't talk nonsense.
Everyone in the cloud will see your subject. And the fact that ancient people believed that gods live in heaven all know. So it is quite logical that the ancients believed that the gods must fly on flying chariots.
As for the star of Bethlehem, the Bible clearly States that it was a star not a UFO.

Z

stalker7162534
There are no aliens.
Angels do not live on Earth,then they are from another planet,and so they are alien intelligence.
So it is quite logical that the ancients believed that the gods must fly on flying chariots.
They didn't think they saw it,what do you think the Angels are moved,because they need the transportation to travel long cosmic distances.
As for the star of Bethlehem, the Bible clearly States that it was a star not a UFO.
Have you ever seen a star which was moving with the speed of the human and followed a certain path?

R
Reddington1371 14.06.20

Sergey Zakharenko
If we assume ancient Egypt a lot of it was them. All Sorts Of The God RA. Then with India, they do star wars was. Nuclear war. South America has enough of its identity. And in China, a lot of interesting myths

s
stalker7162534 14.06.20

Sergey Zakharenko
Angels do not live on Earth,then they are from another planet

and the fact that in addition to planets, stars, and our Universe may exist other worlds of your imagination not enough? and the fact that other worlds don't have to be planets, the stars - too materialistic education makes it impossible to provide?

M
MelShlemming 14.06.20

Stop creating threads about the same thing.

W
Wing42 14.06.20

This time the burning of bushes was not enough for them, and the biblical nimbooz again uzrili UFO. I am not against religions, if they are not imposed by force and for them to fit everything.

Z

stalker7162534
and the fact that in addition to planets, stars, and our Universe may exist other worlds of your imagination not enough?
That in addition to the Universe there are still places this is possible because God created the Universe,and this means that He was somewhere else.The Angels aren't very close to God,Archangels, and are in that place,but the Angels are certainly in our Universe,because soon it will be Armageddon and that would quickly bring all of its troops more profitable for them is somewhere near.
and the fact that other worlds don't have to be planets, the stars - too materialistic education makes it impossible to provide?
Only here the Angels apparently can take material or are they always tangible.

s
stalker7162534 14.06.20

Sergey Zakharenko
since God created the Universe,and this means that He was somewhere in other place

And the other place who created it? Tie with materialism, if you agree with the miracle! Aliens in the role of the angels is boring.

Z

stalker7162534
And the other place who created it?
No one above God there was no one,so it is unlikely someone else will.
Aliens in the role of the angels is boring.
I'm not saying it's the little men with big heads and grey,alien just means that the creature is not from our planet.
Tie with materialism, if you agree with the miracle!
But what if your not material during Armageddon will be a battle between the forces of the people and the armies of heaven?

s
stalker7162534 14.06.20

Sergey Zakharenko
Materialism. Go to Yandex. Write the word. - called on the button more selected dictionaries, tab the Russian language", read;
MATERIALISM, mn. no, my husband.
1. Philosophical doctrine that recognizes, in the opposite. idealism, the primacy of matter towards spirit.....

Z

stalker7162534
I was stupid and did not understand your proposal,and so I'm not saying that matter is primary,because God is spiritual and there is nothing anyone above Him.

s
stalker7162534 14.06.20

Sergey Zakharenko
In this case, why call biblical miracles term meaning a flying machine of alien civilizations have committed an interstellar flight?

Z

stalker7162534
In this case, why call biblical miracles term meaning a flying machine of alien civilizations have committed an interstellar flight?
It's not magic,but only transport.I say that the Angels need something to move around.

i
i8o 14.06.20

Sergey Zakharenko
By the way on the faces of the saints halos is suits

s
severnyy alkogolik 14.06.20

Th-that Christians themselves are not very believe in UFOs.

Z

Northern alcoholic
Th-that Christians themselves are not very believe in UFOs.
Had heard on TV and the Internet that they kidnap people,put experiments on them,rape, etc.

s
severnyy alkogolik 14.06.20

Sergey Zakharenko
If aliens need to deny just what they may be enemies of humans,that God should only deny because of the fact that he can send to hell after death.To think the danger is non-existent,to get rid of her,what kind of nonsense?

T
T.T.G 14.06.20

A few stout.