3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kastet14185 14.06.20 09:37 pm

Save Far Cry: Primal [License] (Far Cry: Primal)

Guys tell me where are the save for Far Cry: Primal [License] ? and these save to move to another Uplay account?
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 14.06.20

kastet14185
C:\Program Fails\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames.
But be transferred to another Uplay account, I would not have endured. Another account they still will not accept.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 14.06.20

kastet14185
so they are on cloud servers

k
kastet14185 14.06.20

Author_Nick
It seems to me still to move might.

F
Fear12424234 14.06.20

And you can save from your old account to move to your new? Again does not want to go.

U
USSRSergey1234 14.06.20

solo837
It is possible to transfer them .....

L
Lemangeur 14.06.20

kastet14185
You can convert old sohranki on the name of the new account and throw it in the folder save s

d
dl69 14.06.20

Who ever was the game not saved, all the time start again, drive license???

P
Paul_SH 14.06.20

kastet14185
How to transfer save from your old ACC to the new one?
Old saves, look here:
C: -> Program Files (x86) -> Ubisoft -> Ubisoft Game Launcher -> savegames -> [Uplay ID Number]* ->...
* you can search by date / time last modified (in folder), coinciding with the date-time when playing in recent times
Then you need to find a new folder [Uplay ID Number] (created with new ACC) and to transfer their saves.

dl69
During AutoSave error sync the cloud save? If Yes, try to disable the cloud sync, and do the save game manually (via menu).

d
dl69 14.06.20

Paul_SH
Did you disable sync via menu saves while you're in the game, you can start it from where we stopped, but after you exit and re-enter again from scratch. Reinstalled, ran from the administrator and so on. Nothing helps.

P
Paul_SH 14.06.20

dl69
I.e. via game menu select slot for save game and it saved without errors, but after restarting the game menu Load save empty? Understood correctly?
What's in the saves folder (the path in the post above), there are saves and there is also empty?

Strange movie... Include brainstorming))
Often densely problems with saving games happen because of the Cyrillic alphabet or special characters in the install path of the game, or in the path of the save file, or in the name of the account PC. In which folder you installed the game? In which folder you installed the Uplay client? The name accounts in C: -> Users (: - > Users) Latin?
This game (or rather, its newfangled defense) conflicts with certain antiviruses. Maximum try to close all programs running in the background (including antivirus) and check it will work save.

d
dl69 14.06.20

Paul_SH
Reset.Also uplay on C, playing D, the antivirus was not turned off, Cyrillic characters in the install path there. Gone! Immediately turn off oblac. sync. Played a bit, preserved(through the menu). Out. Again. Save left. Not believe my eyes again and played a little. Again preserved. Out. Gone.All sohranki is. I do not understand what the problem was. Thanks for the help.

d
davidrf 14.06.20

Paul_SH
Savegames and if not, what to do?

P
Paul_SH 14.06.20

davidrf
If this folder does not exist, then probably still no game run through the client Uplay. Then you can run FC Primal, to start a new game and play it through to the first AutoSave or save manually. This will create the savegames folder with nested two folders where you can paste with the replacement of your old saves.

d
davidrf 14.06.20

Already pass more than once... But no folder...

d
davidrf 14.06.20

Understood!!! The game I have on another disk installed. The folder is there! Thank you!!!

P
Paul_SH 14.06.20

davidrf
Well, figured out) And that's something I misunderstood...
FC Primal, like almost any game that can be installed anywhere on any hard disk partition, but the save files are in the folder installed games, and in the client folder.

d
davidrf 14.06.20

If I remember correctly, the client I have installed there, but part of it is still on your C: drive.

M
Mistik.by 14.06.20

Solved!
All saves are stored in a folder with yubisoft the launcher I have it c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\ cb5becc1-b6c9-4d9f-8572-94535386b546\2010\. A bunch of numbers - the code of the account. To enable the old saves need to go here and just copy all the saves that have to start the game! ( look by date) I had two of Akka and the saves 1 and 2 - file names. Then I went to launcher, turned on cloud sync and went into the game, the game loaded the saves from the cloud another host. Then I turned off the sync and O5 went into the folder c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\ there appeared a new folder with a bunch of numbers (create a new ACC with the saves), there was a new downloaded saves, here I have replaced your old saves and it worked. To do this, put the saves in all the folders, nothing worked, was just a new game as an option if you have no saves at all and in the cloud can also start on the new Akka game, a new folder will likely appear and then and there insert the old saves should still work.
But there is a suspicion that if you first enter the game and then going to the launcher folder and especially not off sync you all old saves rubs or replace new and there's nothing I can do.

M
Maks Smirnov234 14.06.20

Paul_SH
the folder should be called where sohranyalki to throw