3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanyaMaxis 14.06.20 09:38 pm

Your first adventure in SPORE GA! (Spore)

Write here your stories, don't be LAZY! Then when you bought GA, opened the package, took out the disc, inserted it in the drive and started the installation... Or how cheaters have downloaded the Repack, there is no difference!
In General, already installed, and began eagerly to play! Play the game in the City of Adventure you finally began to create his first adventure... Let's WRITE!!!!)
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanyaMaxis 14.06.20

Okay, I'll start... My first adventure was a Paradise in winter as well! There were all sorts Maxis' - native fools who were running and I did!) Already having dealt with the management it turned out a mess... Monsters vs. UFOs and monsters, too...
Ahahahaha! :D :D :D :D

S
SporeMaxis 14.06.20

Author topic similar to my nickname:
I made about half a hundred pricelow cards. I think I remember what I had the first one applied?

D
Dragon_Moder_Blaga 14.06.20

Well, I will not disappoint you and your curiosity...
I bought GA I was just struck at the shaft that the developers added to the game, I was just partaking of the fruit of the labor of those who made the original (i.e. Maxis' - native) adventures.
After... when I took them I decided I know a lot about the editor (I was wrong) and the first adventure I made was Sherlock Helps (Weird name to be honest) and it was lame... so lame that I was afraid I was going to criticize (which I'm not afraid, but on the contrary require cruel criticism XD)
The first adventure, or rather the cycle of adventure that got PG was Demon Hunter. He was a good and quite fit in the story, the environment, even though they had their flaws (the AI computer, a weak detuning of the location and spelling mistakes(even the creation was a yr)) just want to mention that the whole cycle almost in 42 adventure was made in total over 2 weeks something (that's fast, huh?). Now the cycle is at the stage of rebirth (there is a reason: I can make it better than it was... and I didn't finish the job...)
Later, there were 3 more work (again, cycles) Diary of the Wolf (as a sketch) and Project X (2 Chapter).... then came TK (Creative Crisis) and it lasted until I decided to finish my first cycle... Posted the redone Chapter and was well appreciated by users (and so legendary that you probably have not heard)
But then I had another TC.... which lasted until the previous week...
In small steps I go back to work on the Huntsman and almost 25% have done a small cycle (as much as 4 adventure (crazy?!)) on which I'm going to remain silent....
Such cases!

_
_Zuko_42_ 14.06.20

Well where to start...
First posted adventure the Destruction of the cruiser Titan, whose mission was similar to the style of the game Titan in the game Battlefield 2142, and later appeared other prickly, vaguely reminiscent of Battlefield, and one adventure the stuff of Life.
A year ago (or rather 11 months) I put the cycle Legend of the seven Chaos Emeralds (borrowing a plot from Sonic Adventure) from 42 adventures, the development of which took a little more than a year (I'm not such a workaholic, such as Dragon_Moder_Blaga, worked only when there was a mood and inspiration, there were stops in the development of up to a month due to a malfunction of computer hardware).
Currently, we are developing the sequel Revenge from the Past (borrowing a plot from Sonic Adventure 2) Legend of the seven Chaos Emeralds, where the total number of adventures in the main story - 63 (25 - Characters, 24 - Villains 14 - Final), and with the passage of additional missions 7, i.e. a total of 70; at the moment ready in about 11 adventures, also be my technique (thank you, Pascal) musical scoring and unlock new adventures

S
SanyaMaxis 14.06.20

SporeMaxis
not good to change the message

S
SanyaMaxis 14.06.20

PS And on topic, I do not remember so do not write! Not zaserat topic

S
SporeMaxis 14.06.20

SanyaMaxis
not good to change the message
I don't care, I changed my point of view.

And I said on the topic.

D

SanyaMaxis
Maybe this will seem stupid...
But the messages SporeMaxis'a always a theme!

S
St Methodius 14.06.20

Dragon_Moder_Blaga
Fiercely-without restraint plus.

And SanyaMaxis bot ultraspore campaign.

P
Paul Langergans 14.06.20

Dr. Mefisto
Where did you get? The fool itself differently led. But who knows

B
BenziLLLa 14.06.20

I never created his adventures, when the GA, my imagination and perseverance were on the wane.

S
SanyaMaxis 14.06.20

Dr. Mefisto
Paul Atreides
Who ultraspore?

S
SanyaMaxis 14.06.20

SporeMaxis
I'm not saying that you said off topic...

S
SanyaMaxis 14.06.20

http://users.playground.ru/1375161/
This what? and what about me?

D

SanyaMaxis
And....
Paul just thinks you're in his footsteps!

S
SporeMaxis 14.06.20

Soon nick ultra spore we will be a household name.

SanyaMaxis
I'm not going to tell you what litter theme and no subject are very close concepts.

T
Trillozavr 14.06.20

Porridge without a name and without anything... Just over9000 creatures Maxis and my Persian. ONLY CHAOS, ONLY HARDCORE

G
Grisha Kochetkov 14.06.20

My first adventure was called Dynamite Games. It was garbage. Then I created a bunch Proklov, but on NG they are not hit. If you want, I'll post them. Got PG on cycle called Asleep. 3 the second part came out recently. Now working on cycle the center of the Galaxy. The first part is already checked moder.