3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikolayPerevoznikov 14.06.20 09:40 pm

Why Isaac did not fly off with Ellie? (Dead Space 3)

And left?I'd be gone.
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 14.06.20

NikolayPerevoznikov
to finish the job in the first part. but as shown by the dlc Awakened again he failed. I hope it will continue. although this hope is weak.

d
djon2486 14.06.20

because it was necessary to kill awakened the moon that woke fanatic, so she did not give a signal to the rest of the moons in deep space, it was necessary to suspend the occurrence of the moons on the territory of the sown artificial obelisks,including the earth. (the aliens, as we know, froze his planet, along with the upcoming moon,the fanatic ran the car in the defrost mode)

d
djon2486 14.06.20

by the way a pity that such a wonderful game not to be continued...

S
ShikakuArx 14.06.20

Because he couldn't just abandon his struggle for survival.After all, he thought that Moon was the only one and no kind of hope he had that in destroying it,he will put an end to the Necromorphs, and all this nightmare,which lasted him for many years.But alas.By the way,the ending to Awakened was like.If this is the end of the series,it is a worthy end of the series.Which shows the whole futility of their attempts to save someone.But still..still I hope for a continuation of the series.

A
Analius 14.06.20

have still have still...

a
aKinave 14.06.20

And who then the code would activate? Isaac and Carver actually saved the world with his bravery (though the DLS is a bit to the contrary)

Y
Yuliya Popova 14.06.20

Not departed because he has another woman!

V
VLA2319 14.06.20

Give Dead Space 4

l
lightningfarron3 14.06.20

There is an option that he has a crush on Carver.........This ally fused away.