3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 18.10.19 12:02 pm

Experience Way of the Samurai 4 (Way of the Samurai 4)

People, why are you silent? You are addicted to the game.
I liked the game despite the game under the octopus-oligophrenic. Gamepad is okay. What do we have?
- Non-linear game. As many probably already know it can go up and down, playing for different factions, playing Paragon, bastard or imbecile.
- A shitload of colorful characters. Why are only dangerous sisters nyashi
Spoilerrific
Humor. It here just Nemer. It's just wonderful when in the middle of a mission, we can insert my 5 cents: during important discussions to ask for some tea; to refuse to help, explaining that the pants have to be washed; a request to solve the problem with the opium, say that it is necessary to smoke this.
- Night partying also. On the street you can pick up any woman and talk to them on sekas.
And classic for similar games: you can eat, drink, and dress up your characters as you like.
14 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 18.10.19

Dumpling goodness
dibilny mean those funny? No comments.

P
Pelmen dobra 18.10.19

Yushimitsy
Rather uporotyh, let's mess won't breed.

P
Ponyash 18.10.19

I also liked the game. Laughed the whole apartment. Played imbecile . The Japanese wiring as always.
Grifoni milliganii, but optimization is not lame even on my laptop 2011.

K
Kosh13 18.10.19

Che to torrents already posted?

Y
Yushimitsy 18.10.19

Kosh13
good morning, prosnulsa.Already four days there.

l
lookaway 18.10.19

Ponies
what there is to limp? grafon level PS2

the pure Japanese humor.
play really only on the incidence.
promised mouse support this week.
the technical part is just awful, from the animation and ending sounds.
the interface is generally demons were created.

praise freedom of choice and wagering. although they say that the third part of this stuff more.

in short, try.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 18.10.19

lookaway
In part 3 had more endings. But of course graphics,but you can see another PS 2 game has not seen.
And what is this? The usual,as with all console games in this genre (I think, it is not only adventure,but most of the fighting).

Generally the game class.For every faction have to pass several times (And not just behind one,and each new passage for another) due to different events that will impact on the following passage.
I liked that you can meet their characters from previous playthroughs.
PS the game can be pedobira (If someone cares).

P
Ponyash 18.10.19

lookaway
In Dynasty 8 played, for example, almost crying.
PiRoMaNcHiKLo
Laura to seduce? That's about it in detail.
Hell, the first passage could not escape from the platform and
Have spoilerd bleat.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 18.10.19

Ponies
Spoilerage to reach a mission where she needs to bring medication.Beja in the city, buy, return,give.Waiting for the night.In the same location (The Little Britain) there is a trader Lost&Found buy the key from him. Go to the Embassy,near the gate, waiting for us JJ,but we don't get it antivirales job (Although you can try to refuse), go into the building,climb to the second floor,approaching the door,performed a mini-game.
You can get Laura,but you can at the man some.

P
Ponyash 18.10.19

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
OOO, thank you very much, will test in the evening. I thought, to which this bomgar with a sly face there.
Another question, and when the town appear a kunoichi, I read on the forums that you can take in disciples.
Once fought with them on the mission to kill the player.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 18.10.19

Ponies
Also only seen them on the job. When I called the dojo of 20 students-women never met them.
This guy will have the gun sold, if you buy for 1000 points in anakah
Sailerstube to unlock access,you need for the patriots in the job to Kill Moreau not to go to the cemetery,thus not knowing the truth, and then open a tragic ending.

R
Raskol 18.10.19

Dumpling goodness
So, don't understand, and the great and powerful did not deliver...

v
vertehwost 18.10.19

crashes in some places at certain times of the day,it is very unfortunate and no one treats this bug(((

S
Shingus 18.10.19

I probably one did not understand how to make disciples?