3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solovey2003 14.06.20 09:40 pm

The level of difficulty. (Far Cry: Primal)

On what difficulty level you were playing.
I first played on medium, but then I thought that the game is very interesting and should raise the level to prolong the pleasure, and noticed that at a high level , there sidesee snakes in the bushes , and animals become bolie aggressive ,and was shot in the back with 1 swoop, if not proimity any of the specified konopak on the keyboard and die without a fight. But on average it was nothing like this. There is another level, very complicated, who ever it tried to play , and what are the differences there?
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 14.06.20

snake on normal difficulty sit in the bushes and hiss

a
andryuha-24 14.06.20

solovey2003
Without the machine and on the middle level at the beginning is very difficult)))))))))))

s
solovey2003 14.06.20

andryuha-24
At first difficult to master all the tricks do not argue, only to the end of the game understand how to operate combo kill.

S
Slayerz85 14.06.20

Hz,anything below extreme as it is very easy.Especially closer to the middle of the game when deflate perks to reduce damage to melee and increase damage to animals,even going to the extreme to go as the terminator.Oh,and use the buffs of flowers,a TAB.Try and use the mechanics of the game and you will be happy)