3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyan_na_DAF 14.06.20 09:40 pm

strange glitches in 1.26 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

version 1.26 has unexplained glitches, going fine then the picture freezes for a second or two and then starts again normally play and with 3 card southern region, busmap and promods, all under the latest version of the game, at 1.25 such glitches nebylo, there is what line in the log something strange with the numbers on the machines connected and talking about a train in the southern region, view the log, please guys, can that will advise
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/i/XGLasbuI34ZGqs
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolyan_na_DAF 14.06.20

_BESIK_
It is only in the southern region complains and laptop I free 1 version on it and not play frizel and then from 1.26 to freesite started? Nonsense))

M
MgZ 14.06.20

Колян_на_DAF
so load even in patient with this bunch of cards is huge, and you're complaining about with the laptop))

V
Viktor.T. 14.06.20

Колян_на_DAF
Nick nout to do with it. I have not the game but the three cards drawn without problems.so the problem is in something else.

M
MrX3Mik 14.06.20

Колян_на_DAF
your glitch soon because of this- [resource_task] Default temporary buffer is insufficient while reading ' '/model/srmod/train/ep20/ep20_ai.pmg' with size 35849150
SimKa wrote.to correct still other errors and optimized your map(South.The region).So after the upgrade of the South in this respect all the rules.

M
MrX3Mik 14.06.20

Колян_на_DAF
.you 2ядерный percent with a frequency of 2(I think)GHz,4гига memory,2giga RAM-a set of cards that you use for your laptop heavy.You have the default(no mods) max settings if trample.but friezes will be,and there already three cards(one of promods that is)

M
MrX3Mik 14.06.20

viktort15 wrote:
Nick nout to do with it.
yeah, it is...with his iron one promods will lag,unless of course the settings of graphs in the minimum not to divert...but in cities like Stockholm or Barcelona(for example)the fps will be in the red at low settings

M
MrX3Mik 14.06.20

_BESIK_
promods on optimization of their cards are generally scored...seen I think.all ride on top hardware)))

M
MrX3Mik 14.06.20

_BESIK_
you could also try the slightly range in the mirrors to turn down

M
MrX3Mik 14.06.20

Колян_на_DAF wrote:
but a laptop I can play 1 version it play and not frizel and then from 1.26 to freesite started? Nonsense))
he was playing five years ago about now he was no longer a game -- or any game, he certainly will pull-not gourmand.

M
MrX3Mik 14.06.20

_BESIK_
ETS2 uses the box around 2006-2008 , but it is demanding on hardware at the level of modern igruh .This will continue until they will not peel off from the prehistoric engine.So while any new simulator would mean subsidence fps , this will be especially noticeable on not the most powerful computer ( of course ). Despite the fact that developed before each extension of the map trying to optimize the game .t.e. to cut something-the range of visibility,volume of traffic and so that you can cut-in this regard, they have already stared at the ceiling.

K
Kolyan_na_DAF 14.06.20

MrX3Mik
Well, 4 battles and 3 pulls at max speed without freezes; on a clean game without mods Frisians no, I even promods and rpmap in version 1.25 IWR put Sweet Fx and everything went without lag, so mine is the culprit because YUR subsidence fps was seen when it throws an error associated with the train on this map

K
Kolyan_na_DAF 14.06.20

MrX3Mik
Yes it is because of this, out of memory then subsidence fps for a while and again all is good, we will wait for the update YUR

K
Kasperskama 14.06.20

iron check' screw