3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taras5313 14.06.20 09:42 pm

Script Hook (Native Trainer) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, there is a problem with the installation. Downloaded the latest build of GTAV and decided to download Script Hook V (Native Trainer) (trainer Version and build are the same). Everything was fine, but when you save the world of new machines, which at the end of the list (or Rather the new DLC), they disappear. Here spawn 10 sec stand up and disappear.

Who knows what to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
IAmDark 14.06.20

To do nothing, it is specially made by rocky that cars from online it was impossible to spawn in a single

T
Taras5313 14.06.20

IAmDark
Just on the old build was exactly that. I didn't pay much attention to it. But then they stopped miraculously disappear. The same FACTION3 first disappeared, and then all was Gud.

J
JolyMau5 14.06.20

IAmDark
What? That kind of nonsense?
With the help of Mango have Spawner a motorcycle from Throne(such a blue, futuristic of DLC about bikers) and everything was OK.

T
Taras5313 14.06.20

Blue pan
And Menyoo everything works fine? Not disappear the DLC cars?

S
Sportklass 14.06.20

I Russian trainer climbs in the latest patch of gta 5 in this all spaunit'sâ without any failures

s
sevasT24 14.06.20

IAmDark Sometimes better to remain silent !!!! Other trainers will all spawn fine ,that is ALL absalyutno ALL )))

T
Taras5313 14.06.20

In General, the guys who know what to do with the disappearance of the machines, please write. Because, just downloaded Menyoo and there the same. Spawny the car and it disappears :(

Maybe someone already faced with this.

r
reptile75 14.06.20

Blue pan
Can in HP to give a link to the latest version of GTA 5 (the pirates) and trainer to cars from the DLC to spawn?