3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Langoler 14.06.20 09:42 pm

What does the status?The elite,the king of the road, and others. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

What does the status?The elite,the king of the road, and others.The fact that the levels I understand the higher the level the better the tuning of the truck.And status for what?
15 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladimaldo 14.06.20

Of langol'er
Yes, just like that, nothing he does not, and indeed in this game a lot just because it is flawed. All that it is good that the merit of the modders and not the lazy developers who did pay DLS France blindly in a heap of achievements maps of different modders and is about DLS not my words but the person who himself makes great fashion.

L
Langoler 14.06.20

vladimaldo
Well, the company is not called by the company no purpose in the game,just go hire a driver,which even the game itself will not meet,deliver the goods.All that's the whole game,even negotiations with drivers and no radio.Radio is the only mod you can paste.One plus is the best tuning and landscapes.So I do not understand why you did American truck simulator would Euro all in to do and that trucks are not the same type I was talking about the body and fashion to sculpt a new truck uninteresting for me as it is.Even in the game truckers 3, and the goal is really there landscapes and the tuning sucks.

v
vladimaldo 14.06.20

Of langol'er
And not all games on the same topic and ideas are cool but none implemented as necessary) Blind , released, cut the dough a bit and let's mold the old with a new name.

E
Egoriy7024 14.06.20

vladimaldo
I agree!
Without modders all would have died in half a year.
Or before....
IMHO

[
[EHOT] 14.06.20

Егорий7024
well, what do you want the game on the old dviglo, significant updates of SKS do not add pay-girlmodels. I just hereyu to the game was the real name of the tires you have to pay to paint you have to pay, I know card to pay, but not 600 and then 700 RUB max her 100 rubles and not more, and the cards themselves of malenikie worthless fellow modders doing better than the scs. on the machines , the monotony and I certainly understand that building 3D models is a long kropotlivoi. I tried to create the truck, it's very long if you do it well, but the point is that fashion trucks are still trucks themselves better, in General if not for the modders the game would have lasted on the throne for a couple weeks, maybe three weeks , and then interest in it just utual could the developers are just lazy Asses and don't do, although they pretend that they are doing something.

E
Egoriy7024 14.06.20

TOOTHPICK
I agree, BUT!
We can Only thank the modders
for this great toy!
For me personally, is the process of meditation!
(Alternative to vodka)

A
Alexander 222 14.06.20

Егорий7024
For me personally, is the process of meditation!
(Alternative vodka) strong word, handsome!!!

E
Egoriy7024 14.06.20

alexander 222
Want to bet?

A
Alexander 222 14.06.20

Егорий7024
No, on turnover of comets was like.Beautifully said!

[
[EHOT] 14.06.20

Егорий7024
to tell exactly)
Егорий7024 wrote:for me Personally, is the process of meditation!
(Alternative to vodka)

F
Foxers 14.06.20

Of langol'er wrote:
What does the status?
Bitter tears upon the loss of profile)
By the way, what about the developers and modders. No one wondered why suddenly all the new maps from the modders themselves don't work without France? Because buying it is not required. If you rolled Def Europe, a cartoon or map Alex. However, the latest maps require France. Why? Why, for example, the southern Region of to do the mandatory presence of France?
There is a sensible answer?))

V
Viktor.T. 14.06.20

Foxers
YES, YES,YES !!!

N
Novi France 14.06.20

Foxers
objects and vegetation stretched out...it's SCS we ordered blind but God forbid half a year..... mixers in goods and although not long ago lie.....

L
Langoler 14.06.20

I don't understand this game better than other games truckers,there is one word COMPANY,no purpose no drive and carrier hire,truck bit the same type of 8 stamps,even in the 18 wheels of steel there is not the same type of trucks.In this game, like all truckers, there are pros and cons,so I will not say that this game is the best,would normalyou company,although in truck 3 would have made competitors,and that its drivers on the roads could be found to other carrier to talk on the radio like in 18 wheels of steel approximately.Would unite at least a truck from American truck simulator here at least a variety would be a.And then tried to American to play a map 10 times smaller than the tuning there, though weaker.Normally this game would have done then Yes it would be the best of the truckers.And so for me the interesting thing in the game is tuning the best and different landscapes.All for the sake of it can go but the company can not call it!!!

j
joshybrod 14.06.20

Why look for meaning where there is none. In real life, because as you set a goal and reach it. In ETS's how - earn, buy a truck and reach the goal (pay off a loan to hire a large Park and drove to become the best carrier of Europe). And then the goal is achieved - what else? That's right - entertain yourself mods and maps created by modders.

(And suddenly developed busy ETS3: Campaign, where there will be missions that need to take place (to deliver goods), and in the game a brand new engine, but everything is familiar and close to our hearts :D)