3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oaoaoaoa 14.06.20 09:44 pm

Eternal train on Harsh Russia R4 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All kind time of day!
Recently started to play the Gobu, and faced a problem: I got two in a row W/a move, which always trains. At first I thought that the chip card and everything, waited for 20 minutes and trains as I went, go ) On the other move is better, there for a second, the barrier rises, and during that time you can manage to pass.
Maybe someone experienced this and knows how to solve it?
In advance, thank you!
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 14.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
healthy! faced waited... solved the problem cut the camera and stupidly fly through the rails. there and without the moving hassle a lot to them to stand.

K
Krakov 14.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
is that a balalaika or what Goba?))))))))

o
oaoaoaoa 14.06.20

kRAKOV
The meteorite is.

o
oaoaoaoa 14.06.20

viktort15
So, thank you )

F
Foxers 14.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
A fix for railway crossings, working for Usmap and open Spaces, gpg does not work?

B
B.A.N. 14.06.20

Look should be the other way,not through the crossing.

d
don58 14.06.20

Somewhere someone wrote that would cross the railway crossing you need to choke the machine, then the drive will open.I tried everything is good

o
oaoaoaoa 14.06.20

Foxers
I do not know, have not tried, check it out. Thanks for the advice!
don58
Killed the engine, went smoked, ate, took out the trash, but nothing changed ))

V
Viktor.T. 14.06.20

don58
hi!also try and fly to have.thank you for the advice.

d
don58 14.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
So it may not need to leave the barrier he might not be all the time open.Stifle-go over the railway tracks, on the plan

o
oaoaoaoa 14.06.20

don58
No. When you come, you are all the same cars are on the opposite line.

a
alfman 14.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
I have not encountered this problem,but I read that at the gate you need to turn off the engine, helped Me,only I had a different problem-traffic lights all the time was red and did not open,try can help If not .only flight,For this map need cars with tuning like Fantomas)))

o
oaoaoaoa 14.06.20

alfman
Thank you. I already used the teleport )

s
sirogaUA 14.06.20

you can save the game on the move and boot from this sohranenki.

l
lelis81 14.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Hi, I have a similar problem appeared on the map of Hungary. Had to fly over railway crossing. And fix golovskoy map proposed by the moose... or whatever it is, in a word, not respecting members.

o
oaoaoaoa 14.06.20

lelis81
Welcome. I like this move was found only twice and then no longer met, so I decided not to bother about it )

Y
Yurok-1974 14.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
This fix returns [red]semaphore_profile[normal] to the standard from SCS, if it is changed by other mods or it is not in the cards.
The fix restores settings of the semaphores and barriers in the W\d crossings to the default settings from SCS and make them from the file game_data.sii.
Installation with a higher priority than map files.
Works on patch [green]1.25.1[normal] with most cards.
https://yadi.sk/d/ugDcSM6r39HCW5

o
oaoaoaoa 14.06.20

Yurok-1974
Thank you very much!