3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_DTG_ 14.06.20 09:45 pm

Play for Ryu-but without the risk to break the keyboard (Super Street Fighter 4)

Good day comrades!
Did not a large mod for Zangief-a, which allow to do the tricks without the risk to break the keyboard or a gamepad:

Spinning Piledriver:
down,down, any punch
Flying Power Bomb:
down,down, any kick
Banishing Flat:
down,forward, any punch

Super Combo:
Select, any punch (except for LP+MP+HP together)
Ultra Combo 1:
Select, LP+MP+HP together
Ultra Combo 2:
Selekt, LK+MK+HK together

Download file http://hddfiles.ru/download/9063/, rename the downloaded file to ZGF.bcm, and put in a folder:
[folder with installed game] \dlc\03_character_free\battle\regulation\latest\ZGF
I have it looks like this: D:\Games\CAPCOM\Super Street Fighter IV AE\dlc\03_character_free\battle\regulation\latest\ZGF

This mod does not work in Trial mode, as this mode switches the game from SSF4 to SSF4AE, which requires some modifications!

Also, I want to warn those who play SSF4AE online through GFWL, I'm not sure that this mod will work in online mode, not tested. So make a backup copy of the original BCM file.
Well, if someone dare to try this mod online, please operates.
30 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Dart Revan 14.06.20

In live works - we checked with each other. But you can easily be called a cheat, after watching the fight and watching you najemy buttons.

_
_DTG_ 14.06.20

Thanks for the confirmation! Personally I play in single player mode, because there is no key, and if the CPU player will call me a cheater, I told him is not yet satisfied... )) by the Way, can fashion for other men(the Persians) to make, if anyone is interested.

As for online play, can only advise to prostimulirujte pressing of the original teams. In other words, after pressing, such as Select, LP+MP+HP (Ultra Combo-1), immediately to execute the original command of the appropriate movements: two full turns clockwise and LP+MP+HP. In the replay has to look natural.

E
Evil-timi 14.06.20

_DTG_
For VEGA ,Guile ,hawk and Hakan ?VEGA and Guile problem with the 1st ultra , and the hawk and Hakan the same
the problem is that Serguieva ,well, there is momentum, 360 degree etc. thank you in Advance .AA, Dj is also one ultra kawomera .

_
_DTG_ 14.06.20

@ Evil-timi
And you like to do? Also SELECT, and blow? Or so as not much different from the original pairings of teams? Well, in case you they be online play, to in replaced not very conspicuous.

@ Evil Dart Revan
I want to clarify. You and your friend while testing the mod Zangief-and in the online mode, you have both stood the mod or just one? If both, it does not mean that the mod will work on those who don't.

E
Evil-timi 14.06.20

_DTG_
The first option is possible ?

E
Evil Dart Revan 14.06.20

well how it works - can you see the bumps but no enemies.

_
_DTG_ 14.06.20

@ Evil Dart Revan
OK clear...

@ Evil-timi
here, take from here: http://hddfiles.ru/download/9071/

E
Evil-timi 14.06.20

_DTG_
Thank you very much !Thanks !

I
Ilya-v 14.06.20

Привет_DTG_
You can, for example, make for Honda, Oni, and ultratumba II, because two turns of 180 degrees on the keyboard is problematic and also include one 180 degree rotation for Honda, Akuma, They are, Abel. I don't remember exactly what the Persians could still be two turns 180 degrees.
By the way, the Forms of ultratumba II is like Guile.

_
_DTG_ 14.06.20

Hi!
I found a side effect in substitution files from tonics, the CPU also uses this boon, making it almost invulnerable. I recently made a mod for Guile Evil-timi, the CPU gayl became sonicboom. Don't even get... That you wanted as better, and it turned out as always! :\ So I plan to write a trainer that will load the modified file with the methods only for Player 1 and right now busy with the bypass of the protection of life. So while settle for what we have.

D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 14.06.20

DTG
I tried Online throws from battle after the first round.Fix this little detail

_
_DTG_ 14.06.20

Dahakaaaaaaaaaaa
The only way to fix it is to pay a visit to your opponent has, and to replace the BCM files from their computer, waiting for the appropriate occasion (e.g. when he went to the bathroom). Moreover if your opponent also plays Sangita, all his nerdy the drain, as he is in life did not think to press SELECT+LP+MP+HP to make ultra-combo... )))

D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 14.06.20

:D got you.

D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 14.06.20

DTG
well, at the expense of Dan?

_
_DTG_ 14.06.20

Well, Danau sin to change BCM-Ki, so he tricks light. But uncle Zarif another thing, its 720-degree twists can leave me without Logitech-like Claudia. )))

D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 14.06.20

I told you in the PM wrote in the account of Dan.About trial it.

_
_DTG_ 14.06.20

Yes, I noticed later, said. This is not an easy task.

M
Moosman 14.06.20

Hi DTG! Really liked your mod for Zangiyev, he couldn't do ultra or super on the keyboard..Wanted to ask is it possible to make a mod for Evil Ryu super combo Raging Demon, the Select key or another.And for Ryu ultra 1 Metsu Hadoken also Select, thanks in advance! Tell me is it possible to do these mods,with what programs?

M
MAKS-pro 14.06.20

Cho is a select?

D
DRANCH 14.06.20

The keyboard is quietly doing his combos here only the ultra is a little hard to do