3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth SimbioZ 14.06.20 09:45 pm

The old walls (Tyranny)

How to open the doors in the Old walls, near which you cannot insert colored crystals?
24 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 14.06.20

If I understand correctly, it is about the Tower of the Sunset?

D
Darth SimbioZ 14.06.20

The screenshot is not mine, the man in the group asked this question, he said no. Here in these things to make more crystal color to highlight the button and open the door. And such a lot of places everywhere.

D
Darth SimbioZ 14.06.20

a
azatonic 14.06.20

Darth SimbioZ
There are these things in fact do not need, we just have to find the stone keys and paste them. All

B
Beardman 14.06.20

Darth SimbioZ
Need anyone (from any faction) sent you to the Crossroads of Letany; there, during the passage of the quest, and you find the stone keys.

D
Darth SimbioZ 14.06.20

I have already passed the crossroads latiana opened the mountain spire. But 2 rooms were not open. Writes - crystal does not respond to Svetlyi of these old walls. This means that in other locations you need to look for Svetlyi that fit here?

t
themightyupsetter 14.06.20

comrade, I'm in the same position. if I find the solution here will be writing. I hope that all salt Svetlyi of THESE old walls..

D
De tester 14.06.20

There in these catacombs in the walls there are 3 icon which looks like a modifiers of spells-hanging the plates in the walls-do not huddle . Maybe it's all connected )

t

if the party lantri there are icons on the walls readable sigils..it helps..not)

t

here not managed to get (3 seats)

O
Ogyr4ig 14.06.20

themightyupsetter
The last picture sort of green key-stone is needed, which falls out of Reatmon.

k
ktylhy 14.06.20

Here I am is the second day of fighting with these two pedestals... Found in the inventory of paper (dunno where I got it), consisting of three pieces. Her text describes sigil Ro in the heart, Amit is in the top right corner and Citrin in the upper left... Thought it had something to do with not opened by the pedestals, but nothing came up( any ideas?

k
ktylhy 14.06.20

Ogyr4ig
No, he is not

G
Grozniy 14.06.20

ktylhy
need other stones from the old walls, which are going to look for the insignia of the quest the Gap between the worlds

C
Cyrcus 14.06.20

Also can't get up on a pedestal.

G
Grozniy 14.06.20

Cyrcus
and here just need the keys from the Old Walls, which on the quest in the crossroads Letany. On this pedestal as once I got sigil of emotions (in the next topic asked).

K
KirsanKir 14.06.20

Grozniy
And what actually for the quest in the crossroads Letiny? I have a garrison there Al was, I cut them all to the side quest and that's it. Measures kind of like saying that he has the key, but more in that direction to interact with him is impossible (no quests does not)

G
Grozniy 14.06.20

KirsanKir
With the passage of the rebels come to look for allies. There's a whole line of quests with Recomanem and hat mahabharta. still had the choice to go with the passage in Al Khor is in the library, but in this case I don't know if this quest.

t

this range and red too ... just later helmet to look..

K
K0nsul 14.06.20

Passed the game, but was not able to get into these rooms. The settlement was guarded by Al Khor, I was for the rebels. All killed at the first arrival. Never found the last colored key. You see, in another passage I find this quest.