3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fc_korolev 14.06.20 09:46 pm

The degree of growth and maturation of crops (Farming Simulator 17)

Started to understand the game,it turned out that there are several phases of growth and maturation of crops.
So the maturation has 3 stages
And growth is already stage 4
The question on many video streams harvested on the 1st or second stage of maturation,this is it right ?? if the crop is immature,then why in the collection shows that you harvest ??or at different maturation stages and different amount of crop harvested ???
The stage of growth I use to determine the time distribution of fertilizer or fertilizer can be just stupid three times after each other to make and no steam ???

12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almazinis 14.06.20

Instead of soil fashion did primitive to horror,put fertilizer was applied 3 times and go nuts.The first time was pollinica and everything was fertilized.All the players did,wrote scripts, and so forth,it was mutilated at the root, sadly.

F
Fc_korolev 14.06.20

Almazinis
So is tab Fertilizer is not three phase ??? once reset the screenshot,there are three stages,the blue color from light blue to dark blue

A
Almazinis 14.06.20

So I say that immediately after landing went pollinica come the stage 3 is darker than ever.Then for fun, a Lil everything and the same hell.

F
Fc_korolev 14.06.20

Almazinis
What is podolnick ??? and on what difficulty level are you playing ???

z
zil80 14.06.20

Also interested in this question.
Read the forums, as I understand it, the stage of maturation is needed in order to know how much time is left before the crop withering (who plays with the included feature).
On the yield, i.e. the number of crops/ha are not affected.

w
wolf2503 14.06.20

Almazinis
look in the settings there is one fertilized and there are three times as tick hocks for three and see how it will change will be blue and light blue and dark

A
Almazinis 14.06.20

I'm not blind,stood on the 3 - Pro the result is already written.My opinion: Soil much more interesting and varied...was

F
Fc_korolev 14.06.20

Well, still,who can say,depends on whether the volume of harvested from the maturation stage of culture (the three stages) ??

b
bennsk 14.06.20

Take one field, one crop and plant the three times and look for yield. And he already will know for sure.

F
Fc_korolev 14.06.20

bennsk
I thought I already have the info

b
bennsk 14.06.20

It is rather made to see when the crops will dry up. Referring to all three stages is the same.

F
Fc_korolev 14.06.20

bennsk
I think so too,most likely this is the type of traffic ))))