3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clitp 18.10.19 12:02 pm

Machines that are not in the showroom (Forza Horizon 4)

Good day, today came in Forzatune on the Porsche Cayenne in 2018, I wanted to see the cost in the showroom, and there it is simply absent.
Also it is noticed that with the GT3 RS 2019, Golf R mk6, BMW M3 E46 and a bunch of different cars too fashionable to take only Portatone. Who knows why they are not available in a regular dealership?
upd : Soren, for the mistake in the topic title.
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Smirnov 18.10.19

clitp
This is specifically so that you couldn't buy them, they make special coins that players are not rolled, only the Goliath

N
NEMOY44 18.10.19

I think it is specially made to give people an incentive to play forston I think it's cool

c
clitp 18.10.19

Morfius44
well, in Forstone, cars sell players, I just wonder where they get them, because roulette not beat.

c
clitp 18.10.19

oops, a typo, not forseen and Auction.

b
b4nder4s 18.10.19

clitp
BMW M3 E46 opens when you finish all the drift zone. In the game again they will be popping up in different forestomach. Or increase your class racer.

A
Aleksandr Pestikov 18.10.19

All kind time of day. Question to continue the topic about cars not to buy at the auto salon. So who knows what time of year you can purchase the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 MB E63s(it auto of 3 parts as well as Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT during the passage races but seen them at auction why it is not),Honda Civic 18

w
walet55 18.10.19

Ford krovn Vic(police),shot at roulette,not anywhere else.Good luck to everyone.

a
aloha575 18.10.19

Alexander Pistils
at any time of the year to look only at the auction.

m
mityasti 18.10.19

If you really want a car which is not in the store then just constantly call her at auction and will be happy!) All the cars I took myself at the auction, only the Nissan gtr pre order and the merc gtr pre order couldn't.

i
insel260 18.10.19

mityasti
And a lot of you alpine a110 on auke found?)
Ferrari fxx or e.

m
mityasti 18.10.19

alpine a110 Is RENO like Yes? If so, 2 Grand and a Ferrari I don't really like . Rather not looking for cars which have electronic speedometers or speedometer in miles. The only exception Mustangs and Chevrolet! And I have by the way the taxi had about 15 left where the 10 limousines now pieces 7 or 10 don't remember) Nissan skyline somewhere 15. For 39 minutes, took 2 of Austin!)

D
DiegoMERCY 18.10.19

Alexander Pistils
now Chevrolet can be picked up

T
Teo999 16.11.22

how to get cars for pre-order, except for auction

S
Salyarych 16.11.22

Teo999
buy extension. It's called a welcome pack. Or the first day package, I don't remember.
Sometimes found in rewards for the seasons or in forzaton.