3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 14.06.20 09:47 pm

The tournament in Tossene and skills of Geralt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who knows: do any of the skills of the hero upgrade on the passage of the first two contests of the knights ' tournament in Toussainte? Third, where the battle and fight, is clearly influenced by fencing and alchemy skills. And here are the victory in the competition in shooting from pumping crossbow? And even though something affects the passage of equestrian competition?
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 14.06.20

Widukind
Frankly, I'm a crossbow do not shake, nor in 1 of the walkthroughs. And problems with test riding was not!

R
RBunny 14.06.20

Widukind
Slowing down time when aiming the crossbow will help at the races,where on-the-go it is necessary to restore the target.
And in the competition of the crossbow skills that affect the crossbow not working

N
Neimovernyy 14.06.20

I could not pass competition shooting so work while probably

W
Widukind 14.06.20

RBunny
so I think that sometimes it is difficult to understand in the game when that works and what doesn't. The first contest is still relatively easy (at least, not at the 4th level), but with the second I had problems, because this horse is stupid - there was a desire on the sausage to send her when she once again past the doll was driving:))

B
Bupycop 14.06.20

RBunny
Why would they not work? Double shot and other works.

R
RBunny 14.06.20

Bupycop
I'm talking about the fact that out of the whole tournament they only work in the competition riders.You need to read carefully

B
Bupycop 14.06.20

RBunny
RBunny wrote:
And in the competition of the crossbow skills that affect the crossbow not working
In competition shooting, crossbow skills too, all working. So, if you do not know, better not say anything or read carefully.

R
RBunny 14.06.20

Bupycop
Skill to slow time also works?well, well...

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 14.06.20

Widukind
The crossbow in General is not pumping enough base of slowing. Passed all the tests (it is even the sword of will)

F
Fierce_55R 14.06.20

RBunny
I can assure you that the skill of the slowdown when aiming the crossbow works great. The slowdown when aiming with a sword too, unless of course you play gamage XBox 360, other controllers, I can say that for example Defender Scorpion L2 is complete crap, (reaction when pressing the triggers that even a lottery) on the keyboard have not tried it.

789dm789 14.06.20

RBunny
Yes, slow works

R
RBunny 14.06.20

Fierce_55
I mean the slowdown of the tournament,in the competition of crossbowmen.2 times passed KIV,and there the slowdown did not work.And on the other two,of course,everything was working as it should

B
Bupycop 14.06.20

RBunny
The skill of slowing down is especially works! That on a horse slows down the time before the shooting that standing still(in the second part of the competition). Another thing is that these improvements are not needed, the whole tournament and so easily traversed. Again, slow time and double shot work wonderfully throughout the entire tournament.

W
Widukind 14.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Yes, I also passed, though not without difficulty. Perhaps part of the reason is that on the keyboard. In General, I realized for myself that it was not worth the time for it to spend 200 CZK (rusty axe with the thief more worth it), the sword, which is already too much and the opportunity to hang a shield on the wall are not worth the effort, in my opinion