3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
versir 14.06.20 09:49 pm

Drivers block access to the Internet

When installing drivers of nvidia/amd and restart PC or reconnect to the Internet, vpn access is not available. How to solve it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 14.06.20

Error 868

M
Mitsu Rju 14.06.20

Regarding the error score just search and issue a response.
I'm not a fan of licking other people's advice and passing it off as your own., So I will write what I remember.
The latest drivers for the Radeon and Invidia., Suffer a nuisance for some users (hidden function).
If the graphics card was pereproshit, as well as the BIOS. Can block some functions of your computer.
If you have installed some software (Without a license), the effect can be unpleasant.
Tried and tested on the same laptop.
You can try to reinstall the driver.,
The rollback from the recovery point, is the work of monkeys., So as the system restores not all, in particular the global changes affecting the biosphere,
Besides, changes are saved even in the files of some documents.
Reinstallation of driver may give as useful an unpleasant result.
1. First you need a driver, later version (If you upgraded before and nothing was deleted)., Should be located on the path;
C.\NVIDIA\then the folder with the driver. If Rodionovskaya you should look in the appropriate folder.
After you run the program and delete the driver-it is advisable to use a special removing utility from the manufacturer.
After you install the driver.
What is, is not something that would risk a possible problem is the degraded performance.
But maybe you have another problem and installed the driver can be and.
So first, check other capabilities.
Maybe you caught one of the new updates of the Macro, which are installed automatically, regardless of your update settings. And if you comes suspicious traffic, (In particular such things can create some video games) and some program updates.
But if for example you slept through a pop-up warning about this, where you had to confirm you're not a robot.
You could restrict access to the Internet (Sometimes not for long).
You can try to change your IP.

g
green_byte 14.06.20

Mitsu Rju
Such a detailed response, can be lost. Is the wood on the video card can block access to the Internet, and especially to the vpn?

M
Mitsu Rju 14.06.20

green_byte
Basically, I wrote that most likely the problem is different., So as to monitor and test for such things she did not try, then I will not argue..
But if everything is as I read earlier, plus the fact that now stuffed into a computer without the user's consent.
As an option there is something for authentication, and if in some time peeking people should not be much.,
Put on the note., And so to say to vyhledavace.
Such a thing can be located anywhere, besides, I have not tested empirically the latest drivers to install in the computer, graphics., BIOS, or something else.
One friend loved to climb everywhere, enough often Ekranki" and it reached the point of absurdity., I decided to watch out of interest where refugees from other countries, in Russia.
Replied. (By type) a question you are not supposed to know, if you continue to search for your IP will be blocked.

G
Grandshot 14.06.20

Mitsu Rju
Yes, it's just a nightmare. After reading - makes the brain and gets rid of gift to formulate thoughts for a while =)

versir
You first determine the manufacturer of the graphics card and then install the appropriate driver. The driver cannot block access to the Internet. It's just nonsense. Open the device Manager and see what devices are missing drivers. They will be highlighted with an exclamation mark. Then, if the system could not find some drivers, put them manually. Preferably find on the official websites of manufacturers of your components. You can, of course, download Driver Pack Solution which contains all the drivers and 95% are required. But still, I do not advise to do so. Manually safer.

g
green_byte 14.06.20

versir
Such opray: what Windows and the driver installed manually or Windows itself set?

v
versir 14.06.20

green_byte
10 Windows, wood installed manually

g
green_byte 14.06.20

versir
1) look at whether you have written the IP addresses of the DNS servers using network
2) check whether the DNS client service
3) look not blocked port 53 in the firewall Windows
4) try to do a system restore, if you have a restore point of course
5) turn off antivirus at the time
6) check your computer for viruses
7) the last option reinstall the OS or put a younger Windu
8) the penultimate version, call the support provider and see if they have any problem with the DNS server.

If any of the options help, then write,please, what helped you.

v
versir 14.06.20

green_byte
helped me 7 option, but with full formatting