3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yooya 14.06.20 09:49 pm

How to spawn NPC in TES Skyrim? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When vampire attack on Whiterun killed 1 NPC Adrianna of Ivanichi. I brought her back to life resurrect the team and she is revived and everything is fine, but when a letter about legacy Adrianna disappeared. Help!I honestly do not care for it but don't want to go to the shop to sell unwanted weapons. I need whatever she was stupid NPCs and the like before her murder.
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedJaeger 14.06.20

Yooya
Huh...
It was the case, If you have sohranki try them loaded(Yes, I know this is a stupid answer)
All NPC id can be found on different sites,but even if I spawn it, it is unlikely that she will trade.
In General, the future install of the mod When Vampires Attack here is the link http://tesall.ru/files/file/5716-kogda-napadaut-vampiry/
It will help to avoid such cases

Y
Yooya 14.06.20

Mod is. When she died I was LVL 12 and when I noticed her missing I was LVL 19. As you do not want again to go over all this with LVL 12.

P
Prosto Leha Yopt 14.06.20

Attention! A standard sequence of actions for the resurrection of any character the following:
Prid REF ID
Resurrect 1
Enable
Moveto player
REF ID can read in the articles about the characters. It is a set of numbers and letters, for example: 00019DDA Should help

Y
Yooya 14.06.20

Just Leh Yopt
Thanks, helped! Now it's like she disappeared and was not. Well, except for 110 gold

S
Scorn__ 14.06.20

There is code like the resurrection of one or another NPC, and the ID of the character you can check easy way, click on the console after the first click clicks on the NPC and there will be its ID :)

P
Prosto Leha Yopt 14.06.20

Yooya
Well, not for anything

s
saturn7774 14.06.20

Here is a wonderful set of console commands, resurrection NPC, and transferring to GG:
Prid REF ID
Resurrect
Recycleactor
Enable
Movetoplayer
After that, the NPC and the search is not necessary and all of its functions it will perform properly ...

K
Kostya_Vong 14.06.20

Yooya
oboli it the way you wrote saturn7774
Console commands тутhttp://EN.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Consolidated(Skyrim)

s
saturn7774 14.06.20

Very correct line in the order of teams of course is Recycleactor ... Let it appear as if nothing had happened. Adrian, I thus returned from Obscurity, ten times.
It has to work, because your not Persian she's finished, and other power ... otherwise, she can remember her murderer and then a handful ...