3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wixud 14.06.20 09:50 pm

Can't edit cards in training mode (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

downloaded the game from fitgirl,and training mode with bots is not possible to edit the card!Writes that is not available in this mode:(saw In YouTube bot mod RSE and from there you can edit the card in the training mode!In Repack Fitgirl too, is this bot mod,but edit the cards blocked(How to open this access?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VaLK 14.06.20

In my opinion the card is in the training mode cannot be edited. When you play online then it will be editable and with it from another menu, not from combat training.

s
strelok312 14.06.20

wixud
Online need to edit.

w
wixud 14.06.20

strelok312
Yes, this I know,but in the Repack fitgirl is not working online!Training only works with bots

w
wixud 14.06.20

VаLK
it is strange but this video can be edited

V
VaLK 14.06.20

wixud
At the FitGirl Repack BGamerT5 used to run training mode. Even on the latest version 0.5 of this mod, downloaded from their official website in training mode, edit emblems available. This video on youtube have a link to something that uses the author of the video. It uses BGamerT5 along with Combat training Patch. Try to download the link under your video files and to use them.
Upd: I downloaded the file Black.Ops.BG.Client.v0.1.1.incl.CT.Patch.v6 the link below the video. I have not started, flew at startup with an error, although he BGamerT5 0.1 is working fine but here changed BGamerT5 c DOP files.