3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jona0707 14.06.20 09:50 pm

Technical problems with the game (Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights)

I have this problem: start the game, but it gives me an error report!Maybe because of the percent?(AMD Athlon 2400)
195 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golden9992007 14.06.20

I have the same problem but I small Mal can configure and then throws in Windows not in short to play the Cent I have a Core2Duo 2.4

j
jona0707 14.06.20

I have finally started!Your problem is easily solved(Go to start-THQ-Juiced2_HIN-Juiced2Config and in the Troubleshooting section of Video off the box in paragraph PCF). After that, the game just should not fly.

D
Diablo4832 14.06.20

my identity does not start percents Athlon XP 3200+
another fucking game where you need a fucking SSE2 instructions(((

j
jona0707 14.06.20

Kick!!!So it waited, and it does not plow!!!!the same herd was in Lost Planet!Fucked me over again(((

D
Dimkaa 14.06.20

Hi people, something not destiny to at least try to play, updated: Video the wood, Direkth, but at least ubeysya start the game, no video black screen, and the sound is. Maybe video doesn't fit? I have a Radeon X800GT. Al what the patch in my XP need to be slapped?. Thanks for the replies.

PS the Question is removed, NEMA Shader 3.0, not to play me.

N
Namid 14.06.20

speed up by disabling speed. sound. don't know anymore.

[
[system]_NiCk 14.06.20

Or even sound is disabled

r
roman1us 14.06.20

What a garbage: the vinyls of cars similar to the BLOB, and changing the settings does not affect, vidyuhi 7900GS, firewood 169.09, direct latest version from beeches, help!!!

P
PzKpfw III 14.06.20

I also have problems like boot normally, but start the race brakes strastnye, although I have Intel Core Quad, NVidia 8800 GTX, can someone tell me what to do?

H
Hedge129 14.06.20

Hello! Does anyone know how to switch the control with the keyboard on the steering wheel (don't get tired of it!)
And all the music plays in the race or? (I don't have.()

N
Namid 14.06.20

PzKpfw III
Game glyuchennaya , if you like this game , wait for the patch . maybe he che thread will fix it.
p.s.
maybe nothing will change...

Hedge129
1)the wood normally cost? my joystick had the problem mostwanted was necil , pereustanovit - normalek.
2)the Sound is

Ex3mАl
Have you tried all of the files to upload to the PC? usually helps.
If not , download where the thread BADCOPY PRO.WELL atesli disk problems...

...SHKiR... 14.06.20

PzKpfw III

The same garbage(С2D e6420,8800gts). Terribly slow.

S
SKELsup 14.06.20

as the steering wheel (MOMO) to cut and then just boksovskie game finds

D
Dimonius 14.06.20

Nothing new to say , brakes are much stronger than NFS ProStreet !! Just awful , and splash, and the process of racing , never could pass the first race , twitching every three seconds ... Decrease the settings to low doesn't help ! Arrived :(

P
PaHaR 14.06.20

You wrote in Russian. Terrible brake fade, if you turn off hardware audio acceleration via dxdiag.
PS But still respond, if one wheel will be able to connect. So I want to potriviti with the steering wheel and the camera salon. And in the NSF chamber be present, and to drift in GTR2 but not work fine :-)

D
DEN1995 05 08 14.06.20

people rarely ask but boiling I zadalbalsya around starinoi vinyls but this hnya what vinyls as Butoh someone's shit smeared on the door!!! anyways blurred in as if anyone knows how this horror to remove unsubscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Darius 14.06.20

Like understood with the brakes everything seems fine....but crashes...a gesture...

D
DEN1995 05 08 14.06.20

AU to answer the question poorly?????????

D
Darius 14.06.20

Yeah #$%^& does!!!! in such vinyls wait for the patches and I think they did not fix it

N
Namid 14.06.20

PUT QUALITY EARL RAY?