3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alberto Torini 14.06.20 09:51 pm

Who as a student?

let's discuss the progress of the inhabitants of the PG?
106 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Kra 14.06.20

Ninth grade ended with one " b " in physics, the other five.

P
Pavshiy v bezdnu 14.06.20

mainly 4, some 3 items
and in English,computer Science,power and sometimes other items - 5

U
Ukropchik 14.06.20

In General, a b+. So purely on special subjects try.

d
dameero 14.06.20

Caverock

r
rised 14.06.20

The certificate 4 the chorus the rest is ex.

E
Enot poloskun 14.06.20

Not really. But next week expect will be corrected)))))

H
Hippie_Dog 14.06.20

Russian and geometry - 3-Ki, and the other items 4-5))

P
ProstoIgor 14.06.20

I have history and biology between 3 and 4.Biology teacher at all incomprehensible.I sit,not bothering anyone, and again,she told me 3 places!The main asks and puts 3!Fives and I have a few somewhere 3-4.But once the student was in the 4th grade!A conductive 6,difficult!

S
Skull Face 14.06.20

Recently even rolled wool, you will not go, then sleep, then steam will go! Long would have worked, but the Army is not hunting. Every time I think okay, Monday I will learn, but the Monday comes, and I again repeat the past.

D
DEviLPr0 14.06.20

In the certificate two 3 chemistry and English :)

D
DEviLPr0 14.06.20

Like most students of military age :)

N
N1KO 14.06.20

Stipuha pull)

R
Regor 14.06.20

Zadolbali this school,to 7th grade was a b+, then slid through the floor,right now finishing up year 3 on the free visit.

I
Inna13 14.06.20

I'm fine except algebra and geometry - 9 and 8 and the good s of history and English 11 and 11

D
DerVarSaar 14.06.20

Good sleep for the first couple...you learn only when it is session :)

P
ProEvo 14.06.20

In recent times overgrown with threes on algebra, and for the rest all the rules.

P
Piranesi 14.06.20

Sometimes the assessment depend on teachers) On the hood. culture in General did a great job with: you Know something? NEA - Figs with you, bring your record book))
Basically 3, I'm not particularly trying, especially if some object I don't need, such as mathematics or statistics. Well, so are and 4, for example, English or computer science.
While in school I remember I actually posted on the information Board, when I only went 12 deuces in the annual all freaked out) Thank God, retake.
At the University in the correspondence it is difficult to study for something higher than 4, we give material to the end of the week pass.

C
Cuba 14.06.20

To triples rolled((

M
MasTer_MafiAA [KaGbE vern 14.06.20

One " C " in History hehehe

P
Pavshiy v bezdnu 14.06.20

Deus36 you probably already thought more than once, and in the school of thought and others thought and think and will think and 99% for head newsales really like as all-embracing as dark matter - if you don't immediately begin to destroy, then it will be 10 times harder!
70% three, 20% four, 10% five; If to learn more the only interesting thing to be studied on a 5+