3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 14.06.20 09:52 pm

Call of Duty Ghosts on 32-bit systems (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Is it possible to run the game on 32-bit systems ? Play hunting...
174 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey980 14.06.20

And in what generally a problem to install on the second computer (x64) operating system and run it on the game?

M
Mr.Cherry1809 14.06.20

Oh, how I wanted, but apparently will have to endure me the other day my favorite 32bit :(
But maybe it's for the good, because who knows what lies ahead...
Suddenly all the subsequent games at all on 64 bits will be :(

V
Vasek Vasekk 14.06.20

And in what generally a problem to install on the second computer (x64) operating system and run it on the game?
The problem is that some not only play on the computer and has a lot of programs(for work etc) are on X64 sloppy work.

Yes, all anew to reinstall(a lot of software which has long been tuned) copy, and so on...a very pain in the ass.

A
Andrey Pankrac 14.06.20

Tula potsik
Man, even though you have read about here, speaking your language- whining? All agree that at the end of 2013, game requirements increase in terms of iron. And there's no escape - sooner or later an upgrade of iron will have to do. But buy percent i-family, decent graphics card, and buy to 8, for example the Gig operatives and get a graphics quality 5 years ago? Just because the boys of the infinity well, a lot of money and want a very fast, but still them fees to Eminem and Megan Fox to beat. Sorry - ftopku. It is imagine that you are in the Store paid for the Chivas Regal, the house opened, and there to taste a high white Horse

F
Fahrenheit3640 14.06.20

G
Guslinger 14.06.20

And then nobody cares why the requirements are high?I personally NIFIGA can not understand.Even the battle at diretics 10 comes,and then.In the game except the dog, nothing new,and such system requirements.But I do not support 32-bit is all nonsense.But the game to play some hunting.I have no idea what will be in the next game.Diretx 12?Sorry guys,but at least a year, it is possible to diretics 10.
PS. Yes I am ignorant student who doesn't know how to Express their thoughts,BUT to make such a requirement is nonsense.

V
Vasek Vasekk 14.06.20

.I,for example,is three systems
Where am I going to put the second system, if the disk With 7 and the second disc D scored almost.
The second PC, so that the example is by cash.

F
FlasHXS 14.06.20

>and has a lot of programs (for work etc) are on X64 sloppy work.
For example?

A
Aezless 14.06.20

Guslinger
ST interested in all the output

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.06.20

Andrew Pankrac
My friend,you have a mission in space took place?Sharper textures, I haven't seen.The graphics are awesome,and I say that because recently in one gulp took whole series.Even the words on the warning signs on the walls, like caution,wet floor is now clearly visible and readable.What are you still lacking?You can,of course,a solid demonstration of how to arrange the graphics in BF,but what's the point?
Fahrenheit3640
Yes, still have AC rogue will lag in Boston in 3 parts.Whiners will always be.

K
KorsakPG 14.06.20

Hmm the first game on a 64 bit system from these developers ! Although not so few games only on 64 bit !
But blah YEAH of-duty and 6 gigs operatives CHUSH !!!
In the game I am sure no such scales as SOASE , FA Supreme Commander or Planetary Annihilation Katori are not many and they do not guzzle so much !!!
This is nonsense , I think there launder the loot :) to whom it is owed , any school that is ! :) Crisis ! :)

BU this is all exactly Gouna would not have bought it or when , and pirates nafig :) I'm in such igrulya more than an hour can not play , this linearity and topotarget kills ! I feel like an idiot when playing it , damn and they say Strategy die kick in to play then we will ! The horror :)
People hike is degraded if such a strategy traded !!!

A
Andrey Pankrac 14.06.20

Tula potsik
Passed mission in space. And sometimes, under mood, on new can singles all MW go through if friends currently in the grid no. Code I basically take the movie solely because what else do I need? MW3 I have iron on Ultra, without any lags/freezes easy for 4 Gigs operatives pull. And the picture is there well is no worse - and shade/semi-shade on the weapon and the surrounding area and the clarity of the inscriptions on the walls. And then they see a 6 Gig bring to minimum, and the game itself on Ultra masimum 2.2 gig of RAM tightens by itself. If you really need a 6 Gig 780 and Givors and give a picture of the quality Crisis of the 3rd. And stupid to satisfy the appetites of these guys no- thank you.

K
KorsakPG 14.06.20

Cho in these action shooter interesting ??!! Go through the cards and only do what you allow , not left not right not leaving or anything he will do , Just stupidly shoot stupid bot , people hike did not cut as far as there is all linear ,it flattens the entire game.... !!! NONSENSE , what this genre is needed , for children up to 10 years , which is the only necessary that something moved and exploded and washed away whatsoever ! Aaaaaaaaaa brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !FU :)

A
Andrey Pankrac 14.06.20

And so the final movie is one to one copy of the final video MW2 - well, it's all any gate not climbing.

K
KorsakPG 14.06.20

Snickering they have , do not buy you this crap ! :)

K
KorsakPG 14.06.20

Let them think , can take his head and release something worthwhile and not this copy !

F
Fahrenheit3640 14.06.20

Gentlemen, any news about running the game on a 32-bit system - available?

T
TR-18 14.06.20

Igor1642
You can think whatever you want,and I can only come from experience! I have not the most powerful computer, but not the weakest, and if I still is a 32 bit Windows, so it's not just. Windows me is running without a paging file, and all 8 gigs of RAM is perfectly used! I don't care what 64 the cue ball faster, etc. but the fact that 32 bit applications on a brake-THAT's a FACT!!!

T
TR-18 14.06.20

Igor1642
Now there is absolutely no sense to put 64 bit system and I can say the same thing-all the normal people sit on 32 bit systems!

T
Twixer 14.06.20

TR-18
And as they do you can salesopedia?