3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRIKZAN 14.06.20 09:54 pm

npc extensions(*.npc) are too large. Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy)

Still, no one knows how to solve this limit on the NPC from mods?
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
L303 14.06.20

You can, but vprintsepi this error may arise because of the limit, and because the error in NPS. Just go in single player open the pk3 files which is lying there and look for a folder kotfbakup and remove it in advance of copying the single player. From gottscho GPS menu, you will not be able spaunit', but will your

M
Mr. Arkham 14.06.20

DRIKZAN, easily corrected by switching to OpenJK.

D
DRIKZAN 14.06.20

Mr. Arkham
Oh, thank you. Installed, activated the mod and a miracle! Creates maps.

D
DRIKZAN 14.06.20

Mr. Arkham
another question....it is possible to activate 2 mod at once? Use JA+, and the variety of models increases, and now you want OpenJK. But as I understand only 1 will work.

M
Mr. Arkham 14.06.20

DRIKZAN how to use ja++ (ja plus plus)
But I think that it is possible to abandon ja+ for singles. A variety of models? I don't really remember what there model. Well, if this is the original ja plus and not the Assembly from John DOE, it is possible to isolate the model from the archive.
Or just put in the game directory pk3 with the library from OpenJK or japlusplus, so that it blocked the ja plus (called zzzz.pk3 for example)
PS Open Jay Kay gives a lot of different chips.including support for modern hardware and correcting obvious stocks that Raven Software did not fix