3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Colt147 14.06.20 09:55 pm

The release of Rayman Legends on the PC myth or reality (Rayman Legends)

As many know all the leading game developers disregard the PC players, but simply put - I despise. PC players get curves either ports of games, or exit with a huge delay, or both at once (a vivid example of Prototype 2, which is not enough that went through a shitload of time, and is equipped with a wild bunch of lag)
But there is coming a release of Rayman Legend is a continuation of arcade Rayman Origins, and entry into the RS which is contributed to (read kicked) mostly foreign users who have subscribed under the petition.
Legends itself is already entangled in a complex story, intended originally as an exclusive to WII-U, it a couple of months becomes the property and other consoles, and the WII-U apparently frozen. So why game on the PC and not to release that way?? Or until users sign the petition pipeline Ubisoft will not budge??

PS. is on the shelf disk Rayman Origins, would like to see were side by side and Legends
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gura56 14.06.20

I really hope that this is the reality that he will be released on PC. So what's the problem let's petition the state and will continue to collect signatures! As they say the creators of Rayman and We want to get more into it play people.I think that the PC also needs to be their target audience.The only thing to wait and believe!

A
Aleksator 14.06.20

indifferent

S
Salvador Gunzerker 14.06.20

Loved Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends, is simply stunning and very like to some time after the release of the console versions, the game was released on personal computers.
PS it is Strange that absolutely no people on the forum to discuss this wonderful game.

S

Topic can be closed.

g
gura56 14.06.20

denismaj
+1

b
borshes 14.06.20

399 rubles on PC and 1688 on the PS3, damn what a difference in price.

S

borshes
Game consoles always cost and will cost several times more expensive.
Question: what is the reason?

b
borshes 14.06.20

denismaj 03
I've also not clear. Why is our country such low prices on PC games, despite the fact that the world prices are the same. The question arises why our country is not lowering prices for console games. It's just not logical, the consoles are all the same incentives and they can adjust there prices.

N
NochNoy_goZhg 14.06.20

Guys, now the incentive to pre-order Rayman Legends, make this purchase you also get Rayman Origins. Note that just because it is the incentive to buy, it is closed for our region. With this pre-order the game actually appears, installed, and started - checked. So go ahead, who have not acquired the license last part)

D
Domoi 14.06.20

For nintendo switch to a new edition of rayman legends is being prepared. Do not expect that Pkshnikam again will help the Chinese like last time.