3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ewastered 14.06.20 09:55 pm

The text on a bare black screen (Dying Light)

Need help. I go to the game, there is black screen and text in the middle. Everything works, but there is no picture. Before I changed the resolution. Had also been such a disaster. Dare game winding down. Now is not helping. In what could be the problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 14.06.20

Don't quite understand the problem but try to switch to windowed mode via ALT+ENTER or add to the properties of the game using the spacebar -window like the picture

Spoiler

w
walkris 14.06.20

It would be useful to see a screenshot of this black bare screen with text in the middle. And by the way the problem was before installation
Spoiler Dying Light getting Rid of freezes and lags FPS
Dying Light Performance Booster by VisMxOwnZ aka LeavesOwnZ
Dying Light Performance Patch v1.3 by Sunset
Dying Light Manager v0.10d works with 1.4.0.0 [utility for the graphics settings]

E
Ewastered 14.06.20

walkris
The fact that I play in the window. Very low resolution put simple.

E
Ewastered 14.06.20

E
Ewastered 14.06.20

Here is a screen (a problem with the font appeared just)

R
RedOutCast 14.06.20

Go far and ask : config did nothing?
Because I when his mammoth run tried using cfg put ultra low settings. And there what that one option turned off by setting it below low , and received a dark screen. My advice to you - delete the config from the docks and go into the game, will reset settings ( but do not remove, but simply on the slave table copy, if will not help - return back)

E
Ewastered 14.06.20

So, I did, but the settings return to default through the config and have to change them, but going into the game again a black screen.

E
Ewastered 14.06.20

Shadows are not disabled
128 are

B
Baffometi 14.06.20

The main question - pirates or litsuha? If the pirates try to download another Repack. Also answers to many questions are here, look: https://vk.com/topic-57200830_31132094

w
walkris 14.06.20

What is the resolution in the config write? Try 800x600