3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xTTx 14.06.20 09:56 pm

Staves (Gothic 3)

Incomprehensible system of these sticks as to him is a bonus, kind of like a basic skill A. K., but on the other hand is a melee weapon and should influence force.
And a return to the sticks, with magic everything is clear, but the idea of a common quaterstaff too stick, spear, halberd rather large weapon, but combat is the same as with a stick.
26 Comments
Sort by:
x
xTTx 14.06.20

and one of the first magical sticks bonus +25 mana is pretty good. if it was 100 mana and wear it turns 100/125, trying to make up for the mana bottle, the stick is removed, 100/100, wear - again 100/125. after sleeping too 100/125. maybe with regen will be fine, but then it nafig do not need it.

C
Cvetik 14.06.20

Where you can get more or less a good rod?

e
elfofdark 14.06.20

cvetik : good staff of druids.knocked down-take, only he(the staff) will be worn, well, anything, the main magic bonus.
did you know that if you are an active staff you hold down the right mouse button, then gg occurs ahead of the shield??

M
Mufasa 14.06.20

2elfofdark for etogo need to learn the skill magic staves wash. this shield spell protects others

D
Dark_U 14.06.20

and I have some reason of all the staff glow the magical glow of only two that do not require. Ugly look like a simple stick. This is a glitch or what? Or you need how to make glow stone in the stick?

R
RaTiNaS 14.06.20

Well right now I go with a MAG. the staff for the protection of the 15 adds. I bought some Orc. The damage he is only 25, but I don't need one (I throw fireballs). But in the arena he seems good, and not the sword of course, but so far all they have no problems scoring. Damage, I believe the bonus only gives strength (for melee), and these rods are no exception like. At least so the manual says.

PS And shield this is almost not needed because when you lock it eats a lot of mana (from damage like depends). This however for me is not a big problem, because the regeneration, but personally I find it easier to Dodge spells (mobs rarely yuzayut charged, homing spells) than to waste time on a lock and thereby allow the mob to run at you another fireball or snowball.

L
LastDragon 14.06.20

When the game was held did not pay attention to the staves and losses actually interesting - the thread who found the staves, and where?

Staff of power

Ancient knowledge Required: 150
Required perk: Magic staves
Impact damage: 40
Bonus: Mana regeneration perk
Price: 7800 gold

Required Ancient knowledge: 260
Impact damage: 60
Bonus: perks Mana regenaration, Fire mage
Price: 18000 gold

T
TrAG 14.06.20

Nope, the entire game was met with two types of staves: staff of protection staff and the mage Water, although was looking for them with passion, or as a mage passed.

A
Antifreeze 14.06.20

Staff of dominance

Required Ancient knowledge: 260
Impact damage: 60
Bonus: perks Mana regenaration, Fire mage
Price: 18000 gold

wow,e.. this is where such a thing can get, and it will soon have pass game, piss coolest magic, the stick I'm at the very beginning of the game Basir bought...

R
Robar 12345 14.06.20

Where to find the staff of the MAGICIAN of FIRE?

j
jo432 14.06.20

In the magic chest(sort of),the number is not remember.

R
Robar 12345 14.06.20

46. The staff of Fire magic (40 damage, +50 mana, +40 protection against fire, skill Fire Mage)
48. Staff of domination (damage 60, the skill of mana skill Fire Mage)
Where to get?

R
RogerUP 14.06.20

Honest by 48 staff can not reach. About 46 nepomnyu - look in the FAQ.

G
GJHkkl 14.06.20

The people, prompt. Where you can buy more or less normal staff? or find, but only that would do he was there, and then went into the swing of ancient magic and use can not! At the moment can't be only in the Desert, Nordmar and Myrtana naturally can. But privetstvuetsja any help!
Thanks for the attention

M
Ma4eteGT 14.06.20

In Trelis from a dealer-assassin staff with blades over 18 K. The best staff in the game (for damage). Right now I'm going through a second time purely as a mage and the staff, together with the mantle of the Fire looks very good.. But this staff requires a higher skill staves...

S
Scorpion 14.06.20

Staves weak... you Sense that from them?
Even playing a mage, I don't use them.

M
Ma4eteGT 14.06.20

The staves weak... you Sense that from them?
Well, despite what... the One about which I wrote above - 80 damage with a Shiv. Why do they need? Purely popontovatsya... Seravno mage most of the time on weapons not fighting...

M
Myaso Zhukov 14.06.20

I really like the Shaman staff! That which belongs to Necromancers! Under Rob the Magician of Fire is suitable in magnitude and in color!

B
Bezumesko 14.06.20

in Gothic 3 you can just pump a warrior and a mage, I'm at the end of the game has always been a great warrior and a great magician, it does not need to spend experience points to do not need magic and other trifle, for example why do you need to pump fireball if you have ice spear, and the same with the energy(it is best to pump energy because there is no such monsters who have imunnitet to energy), and the staffs generally are not needed, they only appear at the end(in the chests list) besides they are weak and the skills that they enhance by that time izuchaetsya.

if we are to be a pure mage then bleed the spear of energy, rain call of the demon(also trifle(demon Selby too), but still there is someone to distract the enemy)blood lust(it helps raise money, for this you need to cast on teachers after you gave them a lot of money for training, or ordinary people who have expensive guns only it is necessary to cast on the NPC to attack, not you but for someone else, they will fight and have to pick up stuff) fog(easy to alciati chests while nobody sees) the rest of the magic is mediocre, and good magic(such as burglary freezing and it will open Toko at the end) and this magic stuff(why the storm when there is a rain of fire, why breaking locks when in the end, all locks opened, why word domination if these bots are morons with a scavenger fighting 2 minutes well, the meteorite and the thunderbolt is still quite tolerable, from night to day is also possible to study, and what about those spells(circle of winter, ring of fire etc. while you castwise enemies will have 25 times to kill, although if you stand behind a wall it is not even bad, that and the other knowledge points spend on ancient knowledge and mana, and about the armor: robes and even protect against magic better than other armor but, Oh, how is not enough so it is better to wear the armor(or change them depending on the situation).

S
Scorpion 14.06.20

Under Rob the Magician of Fire is suitable in magnitude and in color!
What is it like? From under the robe sticks, and if it sticks, it is not visible???