3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jumanji999 14.06.20 09:56 pm

Update to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys here decided to re-install Skyrim. The SITMA is the legendary edition. With all DLS . But I want to play it with new graphics. I upgraded to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition . the incentive and not a new game. Or install legendary and it then she updated ? Please explain.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks.S.P. 14.06.20

The fact that the action to update was in the beginning when just got this edition here is the link to the news http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/vladeltsy_polnoj_skyrim_smogut_obnovitsya_do_special_edition-199719/ . I myself have this edition, but I bought it later than was the action and updates right now is still no, then what action will be!

J
Jumanji999 14.06.20

but all except the console versions and the graphics there is something else? Well, if this is something you can mod to catch up to this Version or even better to do. Or is it worth it to buy this version?

S
Shis98 14.06.20

Jumanji999
Easier to mod the game to cheat

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.06.20

Jumanji999
Yes, in 2012 Grifoni completed to a higher level than this fucking speshl edishn

R
RevIO2RUS 14.06.20

In fact, the meaning of Riley is not a lot, just if the computer is powerful enough you can bet a ton of mods for the special edition, will look better and go better, but there is a problem with the overall optimization and with the presence of mods, many mods since the lack skse is not just for special edition which I do not see sense to go at it. On account of the fact whether it is possible with the usual go to special edition has been different, I'm not sure if the store was not provided with this game included is this, the game will, it was rather only for those who were game with all the additions.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 14.06.20

guys think che to start or Skyrim or Polyc 4 advise no time at all unfortunately

J
Jumanji999 14.06.20

OK thanks guys. And then advise what mod to put for ultra cool graphics))))) well, that type of pack . and that individually are not very hunt all to download and look.

M
Maks.S.P. 14.06.20

Jumanji999
Better to put the Assembly, for example Skyrim_REDY_3.2.1 or ModPack_v5 (Mod) {1.5.26.0.5} , that is installation on the license, I have this question too interested, and other packs built into the game full!

w
warp 37 14.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies, Skyrim will be better.

I

warp 37
OK will take note

J
JustDude 14.06.20

in principle, no great loss except the graphics there not bringing anything new......I like fashion don't care about any but I'm sure that with mods the game looks cooler than this new remaster

W
Wild Rider 14.06.20

Jumanji999
The latest DLC for Skyrim when you bought? If before 28 October, then had to give SE.

The Inquisitor newbies
The question is a little strange. Like fantasy with swords - Skyrim. Like the post-Apocalypse with guns - best Fallout.

I

Wild Rider
I and love. started both games but each will take four hours at a time is not a lot of PTS I all thoughts are to start

W
Wild Rider 14.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Well, then Skyrim. In fallout you spit on the building, most likely.

I

Wild Rider
well OK thank you

s
sirEvader 21.08.22

The noob inquisitor wrote:
... but each will take four hundred hours and not much time, I'm still thinking about what to start
. The text looks like a saying of a terminally ill oncologist.
))
No one forces you to abandon work and family for these 400+ hours. There is time before old age.