3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iasthope 14.06.20 09:59 pm

How to make dead bodies not disappear? (Doom (2016))

If anyone knows how to make Doom (2016) of the bodies of enemies do not disappear? To all the meat, all cut up and the body was left lying on the floor at least longer than 4 seconds? And then chopped the monsters, and then look back and nothing. Disorder. Perhaps there is a mod of some kind?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 14.06.20

Write I can and will adjust the setting

B
Bombardirovschik 14.06.20

Iasthope
while this topic is only on the engine from the poles on which it is built of shadow warrior and hard reset.

D
Delphis 14.06.20

Yes.. why Is that picture on the background

g
gmh4589 14.06.20

Iasthope
If they disappear will not be a game in some time start very lag, even on a powerful computer. It is specially made.

D
Delphis 14.06.20

gmh4589
in this case, it would be an added option *the rate of disappearance of the dead*

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 14.06.20

operatives is not enough

D
Delphis 14.06.20

Romanzo_Tamerici
yeah fuck these pieces of the bodies of the Duma is not necessary, it is not simulator anatomy of hell the flesh. Killed and then jumped, that's all

B

gmh4589
nothing will not continue , there are games with the remaining corpses, the same shadow warrior , there is little that the corpses remain as their separate pieces (in the game of dismemberment) are strewn around the level and nothing is assumed and everything is flying. Yes, what I mean, even in strategies the fuck is the bodies remain where the mess is 100x100.

B
Bullet_Magnit 14.06.20

Iasthope
GuyverDark
Bomber
Delphis
Romanzo_Tamerici
If the demons to be killed their bodies will disappear. There are downsides, for example - the main character will Die. Your skipper. ?

B

[MEAT] Austin Zlo
It capatina!

g
gmh4589 14.06.20

Bomber
it's from the engine depends on one will lag, and the other will not
Shadow Warior is done at the level of the engine and some trick
and for example in the fashion of Doom to the second Duma, did the bodies not disappearing, I played it on laptop and when the corpses become a lot of the game begins to lag, and the laptop Skyrim on high settings pulls