3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beshenyy EZh 14.06.20 09:59 pm

Sync saves with cloud (Assassin's Creed 3)

Hello! Recently delved into the Uplay settings and I noticed this item as Sync saves with the cloud. As I understand it, when you enable this feature, a copy of my sopranos will be on the servo Uplay, and if you accidentally delete saves they upload it? Or are they ONLY on servers Uplay(because the computer is not found, no matter how he tried) and is assigned to my profile?
For what I've asked - can I delete or reinstall the game without fear that my save will disappear?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 14.06.20

C:\ Program Files \ Ubisoft \ Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames \ a6541b7b-b51f-4f29-a889-7cbf85c5f832 \ 54
The way the save on the computer at the license (with no spaces around / )
Can external media to throw off those saves, and if they are not there, then on the servers yubikov they hang..

G
GarretSSS 14.06.20

Rabid HEDGEHOG
If you delete the game installer itself asks whether to delete saved games. And so do the saves are stored on the computer.
Regarding synchronization. Most likely you read the paragraph tells about sync the animus to the cloud. This sort of thing-a puzzle for holders of licensed games, available on freeplay.

B
Beshenyy EZh 14.06.20

GarretSSS
It is 100% not because this puzzle with the synchronization point does not depend on the Internet.
Laysik_One
Thanks, found the patch, but still I wonder, what does enable the Sync saves with cloud services.

L
Laysik_One 14.06.20

Rabid HEDGEHOG
Google perhaps then, turn up, and honestly, besides what I wrote, I don't know :)

P
Pavlo-Czapelya 14.06.20

you yourself answered your own question, in the case of accidental deletion of saves or reinstall OS for example (when you are deleting the saves) when you start the game yupley will find on the cloud with your latest sohranyalki and will offer to throw them on the comp

B
Beshenyy EZh 14.06.20

Pavlo-Czapelya
Thank you)

C
Cryptor 14.06.20

Sync with the cloud copy saves stored on the servers of Ubisoft. If you remove let's say the saves from a computer or, for example, you reinstalled Windows completely, then when you start the game the saves will be taken from the server Ubisoft.

G
GriF13 14.06.20

Cryptor
no, they are not taken. I have after reinstalling Windows the game save didn't load.

b
bazilsmol 14.06.20

GriF13
same..x nya