3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stenchers 18.10.19 12:04 pm

Crashes without any errors during the game (Fallout 4)

Fallout 4 I have unexplained cause crashes during the game without error. The departure can occur after 5 minutes of the game, so in 5 hours, but most often in a few minutes. The strange thing is that I bowl when I shoot at someone than when I'm just running around the Commonwealth. Here are my PC specs:
Asus Geforce GTX 1050ti - video
|ntel core i5-8500 processor
Asus prime H310M - motherboard
RAM - 8 GB
64-bit system
Disk space is enough. And this is hardly related to performance, because Far Cry 5 I fly at medium settings at 60 fps,and Folic crashes even on the minimum settings and minimum resolution of the screen. And the weird thing is that even on my old, razvalilas PC though the game is much lag, but not flying. In General, help!
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demons97 18.10.19

Stenchers
fashion have? If so it is likely somewhere on the map in the places about where you have it some mistake or something missing in there, NPCs with a gun or something, or lemon mod.

F
ForexBro 18.10.19

Stenchers
Had a similar problem and I've been looking for a solution.
Personally I was helped by disabling such settings as: the Debris from the shots.
Even as an option - one strap in adekunle RAM or enough swap file.

J
Jade-Spark 18.10.19

Stenchers
In order to get an answer to your question, not the configuration of your box write a version of the fall, which is set and the list of mods, including those that do not have a plugin esp/esl. The conflict is more likely just a missing script or is not properly configured.ini files.

s
saa0891 18.10.19

Stenchers
The graphics settings change,you can start minimum and see whether the departures,because they can zoom in and look at what effects the game crashes.
Can still fly because of the fashion.

B
Bearhunt 18.10.19

Put the swap file to 2 times more RAM really helps. And of course fashion.

B
Bazil78 18.10.19

with Stenchers
with the characteristics of your PC the game should not crash due to the fact that does not pull,you should pull it safely at a high(and possibly on ultra) is either broken game files(check integrity)or curved fashion.

S
Stenchers 18.10.19

Jade-Spark
game - 1.10.130.0.0

S
Stenchers 18.10.19

saa0891
I have crashes the same as on the ultra, and the minimum.

B
Bearhunt 18.10.19

Stenchers
By the way, you have the case of the clumsy weapons mod worth it, if you say that when shooting often crashes, maybe it's something from or spectacular mods, but crashes immediately: well, until the error is critical, suffering))

S
Stenchers 18.10.19

Bearhunt
I hardly think so, because I was off when I used the vanilla weapons (e.g. the Last judgment).

S
Stenchers 18.10.19

Demons97
Here's my list of fan mods:

S
Stenchers 18.10.19

S
Stenchers 18.10.19

Oh, and I installed all mods from Club creativity (except for reteksturov PIP-boy).

s
saturn7774 18.10.19

Stenchers
Not necessary to be surprised ...
Random crashes can be even at the seemingly no significant reason.

Disable some mods !.. Start with those which you are not sure with those mods that can cause conflicts ... even the weapon damage if there are inconsistencies, may be the cause of the teleporters on the PC.

There is not so difficult to find the pest. Different indicators of siloviki in different modes, for example.

D
Daidjer 18.10.19

Stenchers
All of these crashes because of the mods. Checked on their skin. What is mod, and maybe a few mods conflicting with the game. Disable all mods and test the game stability. And then you can enable mods one by one and test the stability.
And vidyuhi you have weak. And you're still and the mod loaded.

J
Jade-Spark 18.10.19

Daidjer
Normal video card for the game four years ago, but about a conflict you are right, but most likely not installed F4SE who needs to some of the mods.

S
Stenchers 18.10.19

Jade-Spark
Yes, the fact of the matter is that I have it from the very beginning was installed and even when I start the game via f4se, still crashes. Now have been removing mods to determine the cause of the crash games.

B
Bearhunt 18.10.19

A couple of times faced with such trouble: the sequence of mods - depending on in what order are loaded. Then I'm not special and have no idea why this happens, but some of the mods that are in the same load order work fine in another start swearing at each other. But I think your problem is easier if all the mods installed using the installer, then disconnecting alternately, you can find the bastard. Try to run the game along with NMM - sometimes he is correcting the problem or show the conflict in red.
PS. Almost forgot: run the update the video drivers with the reinstall of the old - maybe some of them started to act up.

S
Stenchers 18.10.19

Bearhunt
Thanks for the tips, will definitely try it.

S
Stenchers 18.10.19