3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoCus-Real 14.06.20 09:59 pm

Does not start, hangs in the process ! (Titanfall 2)

Start the game - wait, wait, wait... And nothing... In processes hanging...sistemkam appropriate ( minimum recommended ). The cache is checked, all the rules. Drava latest. Is there any solution of this ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.06.20

Technical support tried to write first? There may be better help than here.

V
Vintarius 14.06.20

FoCus-Real I Have the same hanging in the process tried to write to tech support from them, and neither hearing nor the spirit. By the way in your version of the game in the properties displays the product code, and I don't have.

d
demanalog 14.06.20

Maybe a stupid question but , have you optimized the game ( say prog from Nvidia ) ??

V
Vintarius 14.06.20

demanalog Tried but it says failed to retrieve all current settings, restart the game or change the settings in the game itself.

d
demanalog 14.06.20

Vintarius
I don't know have not seen this , but try to optimize a PC for example
СпойлерAVG Pc turboили something like this prog is called, or
СпойлерRAPTOR it like Nvidia

V
Vintarius 14.06.20

demanalog I doubt that it will help there is likely a problem in the process, something interferes. By the way, you can try to solve the problem using the following (found on the forum):

I had this problem when I run the game it appeared in processes but the game never start, managed to start the game lizh from 3 to 7 times, while in the first bunch of 3-7 customers. The problem was solved like this: Ctrl+alt+delete(del)=>Start task Manager=>Go to the processes tab=>looking for bns.exe=>right click on bns.exe select properties=>go into compatibility tab=>put a check in front that says Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select the compatible with your windows (I have windows 7, I chose windows 7)=> click Apply and OK=>again press the right mouse button on bns.exe and choose End process.
After that, the game should zapuskatsja without problems. I hope it will help people with the same problem I had.

PS
I have a fairly old CPU Intel G 2030 (2 cores 2 threads) it is also possible he won't start?

l
lndeterminate 14.06.20

If you have a dual core comp, it does.

V
Vintarius 14.06.20

lndeterminate 4 yaderka means!!! well, that explains a lot.

l
lndeterminate 14.06.20

Vintarius
Many times I read that it is some feature of the engine. Not start the game on dvuhjadernyh and that's it. Regardless of OSes. But dvuhjadernyh with four threads like this should work (not remember exactly). And again. You can use some program to simulate 4 threads, thereby deceiving the game. But I don't know whether to bother.

k
kenny undead 14.06.20

lndeterminate
launch the game using extreme injector,that will really help.

l
lndeterminate 14.06.20

undead kenny
Yes, exactly this I meant. In General, I don't need it anymore. I'm just in another city was and the comp didn't want to run the game. Now all the rules.