3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 18.10.19 12:04 pm

Ammunition for a pistol with a silencer (Dying Light)

Good day. Tell where to get ammo for a pistol with a silencer?
Did the muffler even St. slums but the gun is a few rounds and all. The usual is not suitable. Thought it was Fitch the following, but there is also no ammo for a pistol with a silencer.
Play license.
Thanks in advance.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DancingLenin 18.10.19

-MODEUZ-
Police Bobby with a very sophisticated level of hacking

-
-MODEUZ- 18.10.19

everywhere, or only in the following? In the slums and the old town is full of them hacked - none caught

a
armageddon_Trulio 18.10.19

-MODEUZ-
they are very very rare, by himself in the slums where the 10 cars police opened only one time caught, would not recommend to use it, nothing against zombies, against people, you can use any other firearms

L
Lloyd79th 18.10.19

They crafted. Like Zvukovaya ammunition is called or something

L
Lloyd79th 18.10.19

Or I confuse something. Went to the game not found Kraft

L
Lastiq Green 18.10.19

All right, subsonic ammo crafted. But we need drawing. It is possible to perform the test (hanging on a target in many places) in the quarantine zone for jumpers.

g
georg08 18.10.19

And where exactly to find subsonic ammo, do not tell me?

J
Jeckpot 30.07.20

Hello everyone, can you guys tell me where to get the drawing silent German gun went through the entire game and see/drawings/10-12, it is not present!!! At least I have.

G
Georgiy Zavackiy 30.07.20

armageddon_Trulio
On nightmare it's just airsoft, but useful as bamboo dart - blasts interactive, the chase runs to him and not to you. Also useful against runners in the night, for it is perhaps the last person on the nightmare not pumped hits.

G

Jeckpot
XS, I have a pirate and he appeared at some level of survival automatically. Apparently, some downloadable content is not enough.

G

Strange - I have a level 57 rare. Legend, the basic story finished Fiery face, the drawing hangs for a revolver and no revolver is still not caught. Thus it must be?

a
armageddon_Trulio 25.10.20

Georgi zavatsky
revolvers appear in the ds