3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 14.06.20 10:03 pm

The Witcher 3 - the location of the devil's pit ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Welcome wizards and witches)
In the passing game once again natknulsya to the location of the devil's pit in Velenje. So, I had noticed before that location is something that it is not all open to us, and today fly a camera through it and was surprised that this piece locations - is closed. Has anyone received a quest or found the opportunity how to open it ?

15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 14.06.20

A hundred times already discussed. The quest is not open in any way. Just a piece of do not end up stabbed to death content, like for example the officers ' club at camp Ilfov.

I
Ivanych 14.06.20

Teranaft234
No way to open doors and gates in the location, no quests and story from devil's hole" no.

D
DMBVSS 14.06.20

Was already open topic!!! http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dyavolova_yama_zadel_na_buduschee_dlc-871138/

T
Teranaft234 14.06.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko
Uh, make that with the pressure immediately, as I like the charity you have to ask...
Little information who where discussed I do not know and do not know of recent events. On the Wiki, generally indicated that this is a location to a specific quest belongs.

T
Teranaft234 14.06.20

================================================
Residents Velena believe that the caves stretching under the devil's pit inhabited by demons.
If Geralt decides to go there, he will find there a well-fortified refuge of thugs and robbers. As for caves, the entrance is closed by solid gates. Getting there is only possible through the story. Around the pit, behind a palisade, it is likely to come across in these places knackery.
================================================
Taken from - http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/Дьяволова_яма

T
Teranaft234 14.06.20

Anatoly Moskalets
And if they were ? For the year may th Yes and Yes has changed. Was hoping for.

h
hoursdragon 14.06.20

Teranaft234

T
Teranaft234 14.06.20

hoursdragon
Thank you.

h
hoursdragon 14.06.20

Teranaft234
Not for what he like a fool free camera flew through this cave a year or so, then mod came across but not the one on the video, and just called the Door Unlocker, worked in 1.22, then fate was not. That's when I Doraville, opened all doors which were closed XD well, these including

T
Teranaft234 14.06.20

hoursdragon
Tell me how to slow down the free camera to smoothly go ?

h
hoursdragon 14.06.20

Teranaft234
I do not know, the eternal problem to set the position for a good screen because of the crazy speed of movement, so that only very short pressure on the keys. But it is better not to bathe and to put the proposed video mod, it even Tesham Muddy without a victory, went through the phase(distance in the figures) that allows you to move Geralt in spite of the obstacles, in short through walls. The main thing to remember in a hundred textures to fail and then either doooooolgo to float and swim to the nearest pond to get out on the playing surface, or boot from the last save.

T
Teranaft234 14.06.20

hoursdragon
Also wanted to ask about the difficulty level. Passed the first time on easy, second time on average ( with DLC), but this time decided to go on a high difficulty. Noticed a problem... by Doing all the quests in the garden open all Unknown location,I only got the 3.5 level . Only when the Emperor spoke, the game gave 4 Then Keir cave wandered on the 5.2 level, by performing a few additional tasks were circulated to the 8th, and now the Baron has only begun investigating the disappearance of his family - and thought that something, absolutely. I looked at what level of available DLTS heart of Stone (32 !). I remembered that this is the level of the task DLTS should be higher. And now like on a light, kind of ... Or am I wrong ?

h
hoursdragon 14.06.20

Teranaft234
Yes, all right, the lighter the level, the faster the set, and Vice versa, although I can't think why, logically, at higher levels enemies should be more, hence more experience, but no, in General the game is not clear but is the place to be.

T
Teranaft234 14.06.20

hoursdragon
is the standard of the clothes at all, independent ? I remember playing the first time, experimented with difficulty, picked up so to speak optimal. On the easy level timarcha set was 4 , and at a high 9. Still surprised what's... , level of belongings, rose, returned to more light.

h
hoursdragon 14.06.20

Teranaft234
For smoto don't remember, honestly. I just didn't notice exactly at what level of complexity what are the level requirements to wear.