3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker_stas 14.06.20 10:04 pm

Bugs (Brutal Legend)

All of a bug with General Lionwhyte. Studio installed, box for the fans too. But the enemies did not come!
All versions of the game have tried...?
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sir.Rumata 14.06.20

I'm all right, perhaps you should think about buying a license?

e
erkins007 14.06.20

stalker_stas
litsuhe a bug only one, not always give you achievements, but the game is not affected. Other bugs there

l
lorem_ipsum 14.06.20

erkins007
What about messages about open art, show playing music (if change)?
PS the above bug has already passed through the patch so I delete the messages

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.06.20

Sir.Rumata
Maybe you should not tell people what is and what is not?Not all are rich and adults as you...

D
DrexDelord 14.06.20

That would come the enemies need to call his army, on the controller R1.

S
Sir.Rumata 14.06.20

Tula potsik
300r on steam to throw, may every schoolboy saved for lunch. And the person running it money and did not believe.

By the way, speaking of such of the paupers as you, the game and came out with a 4-year delay on the Pitch. Continue in the same spirit, and the platform is completely bent.

L
LeOnId30RuS 14.06.20

Sir.Rumata
Think of rogue the game came out on PC?If so ,why?Explain plz!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.06.20

Sir.Rumata
Judging by your words you're a student,not knowing the value of money.Judging by your aggression towards those who have downloaded this game -do you regret that spent the savings on dinners the money.It happens that the same.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 14.06.20

License to the Incentive. There were no bugs.

S
Sir.Rumata 14.06.20

Tula potsik
You probably ran out of arguments, began to translate arrows.
The norm for me to spend 1K per month on entertainment, have a pile up of games the incentive money has been spared once, when the game was solid bottom, such as Fallout 3.
By the way any aggression, only kindness and friendship.

LeOnId30RuS
Sales MS will not wait, what for to release (It's in the 09 year). Now apparently from the point of view of marketing, the situation is rosier.

J
Jackson[x] 14.06.20

These bring money to gonopore that even download not worth it.
when the game was solid bottom, such as Fallout 3. -You are the bottom. Fallout 3 license by far! That was no longer laservision type of trims and orizhina.

S
Sir.Rumata 14.06.20

Jackson[x]
The port is excellent, much better than Fable 3 and DarkSouls combined.
And fall in taste and color. I liked him exactly to the moment when over character creation. For a continuous irradiation with guns. Where isometric? Where are the tactics? Where the real RPG?

l
lorem_ipsum 14.06.20

People! Who had bugs with the discovery of artifacts at the concept? And then I have some not opened, but had to.

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 14.06.20

MACAVITY-[return fly_me_to_the_moon]
That's it. Stuck at 99% passing.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.06.20

Sir.Rumata
I'm not arguing with you that the arguments to look for.I then moved the arrow?You called a stranger a beggar, and that,is that normal?Apparently Yes.I'm glad you're so wealthy and caring about the PC,having the Curling irons and the ability to play this game.

S
Sir.Rumata 14.06.20

Tula potsik
The Curling iron in the furnace. It is only for ekzov. And I have a couple of months is not included. Peck steers, graphite also. Well, if I was pricked in the heart, then forgive me :D

l
lorem_ipsum 14.06.20

NemetZzZ [Existential Golfing Machine]
I have the exact same pichal, but I gathered all that is possible (easy enough, point of view, legends, etc.), and be me until vpadlyak to start all over again.
PS can wait for the trainer to more fun and was quicker?)))

z
zerroy 14.06.20

trainers for a long time is not present for some reason, cheathappens do not count them for this game they are, but pay, it is clear the game is not very popular(

L
LeOnId30RuS 14.06.20

I finally do not care))while a clean install I'm in the game messing around)))going through it again several times up to a certain point,specifically to the spider metal)and then everything again))))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.06.20

Sir.Rumata
Then buy another copy of this game for me blah,I'm too PC.