3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadcenter 14.06.20 10:05 pm

Brutal legend problem (Brutal Legend)

Who knows how to ORDER the ghosts of the speakers on his shoulders to attack the tower samostrelova???
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadcenter 14.06.20

Add - on PC. All the stings and tried it - nothing happens, they were and are....

D
Dzhek Uolters 14.06.20

First, clamp the wheel on your mouse moves over a tower and then push key 3 to the order for the attack to give.

D
Deadcenter 14.06.20

Jack Walters
It passed, now a new problem)))) the Last tower. The media columns he does not climb more as there is only one team to be metalheads others.... As they climb again then?

F
FinaS 14.06.20

Similarly, as with the first tower do - put on her marker, but then turns to the team, and holding E - choose media speakers (they should highlight in blue light), and then press button 1 - needs to run the attack only them, and to destroy the tower)

g
gerald from rivia 14.06.20

Guys help. My monitor is big all of support and when the game starts there is no image, the Question is: in which folder are stored the parameters of the resolution that would be before the game could be pre-set the desired((((

l
lorem_ipsum 14.06.20

gerald from rivia
that well as you can have, huh? Here : C: \ Users \nick\ AppData \ Roaming \ Doublefine \ BrutalLegend

g
gerald from rivia 14.06.20

MACAVITY
Thank you brother!!!!

F
FinaS 14.06.20

People, prompt, please:

1) completed the game, now playing in the free mode of the side quests not completed only the last race of a legend/jumping fireflies/dragons/checks surroundings all are collected, but the concept art is somehow still opened not all :/ for Example, about undead and demons - only one art is open, one is missing about animals, some about a team of ironhide...what to do to open them? Or just the remaining last race and will open again?

2) Performed the tasks of a hunter, go back, get the following description about axe:

View screenshot

This description of the bonus to existing weapons, regardless of what Eddie has axe bought, or then supposed to be issued a new (or open for purchase in the garage)?

l
lorem_ipsum 14.06.20

FinaS
1) the Passage of the last race gives you triple nitro
a)to open some narrative arts, it is necessary to watch the cutscene to end!
b)To open art of the beast, we must kill them a certain number of, here's a list of who to kill:
Razorfire Boar
Tollusk
Raptor Elk
Fan Leech
Hextadon
Metal Queen Chrome Recluse
Guillotar
Laser Panther
C) in order to open arts units Ironheade, Drowning Doom and Tainted Coil you just have to spawn the units, this is best done in multiplayer.
d) there is another art Megascene, for this we need 5 minutes to stand up on stage (Toko scene should be upgradetofun to the last level), then get off the stage and see a message about otkrytom art.
2) It's just another axe (in my opinion, even the most powerful of all), you can change it to another shop.
Chet PS if not clear ask

F
FinaS 14.06.20

Clear, only here it seems that the axe I have still the bug happened in the game T_T
Because before I talk to a hunter how was the axe Black Tears - so after she left Eddie in the hands of...checked at the store too, nothing new is opened :/ unusual axes have only the top, under the head Ormagoden done, but he was available with the first visit to the garage X)
And passing different levels of difficulty too, any bonuses are not affected/do not open?

l
lorem_ipsum 14.06.20

FinaS
And passing different levels of difficulty too, any bonuses are not affected/do not open?
nope, except that the music never opens . You can also race and nerves to fray ....
PS. And you have litsuha or pirates? And I'm here to tell tell maybe the problem is just in game version (license or piratages). I also have a glitch on the steam edicine was, and the problem was solved by the patch and everything, therefore ...... just patches in the Internet and look for propatch)))

F
FinaS 14.06.20

And after installing the patch will have the game replay to work, or with an old save game all at once correct?

l
lorem_ipsum 14.06.20

FinaS
I understand you have a pirate. If so, then or download a bunch of patches (and there are 13 pieces) +tablet, or just transfer all the game in which is embedded (or attached) for the last 13 update. When all is done, load the last save, come to the hunter, and this time the axe needs to give 100%.
PS. nothing to re-take is not necessary, so do not parsya. But just in case make a backup of saves.
Here prob that conservation is not being and should not be removedpix.PlayGround.ru

F
FinaS 14.06.20

Okay, thanks a lot for the help)

l
lorem_ipsum 14.06.20

FinaS
Always please)))

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 14.06.20

how to kill a spider?

B
BloodRey 14.06.20

DarkNezias
When she starts castout, you need to hit by lightning, continue to beat until the ax is lying stunned.

S
SNGJ 14.06.20

Who knows, begin to play, I mean watch video first, then download, and departures on the desktop with the error game.exe Tell me what to do to start playing. And please, write to the PM.

M
Margarita Ivanec 14.06.20

when the game is completed, to see where the concept arts?

i
igor2411 14.06.20

Can't open a legend, you're in the mountains, next prudent thing, and a dude with a sword and the eye in hand, the legend still snow covered. the usual way is not open, it is a bug or its like that for others to have access?