3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 14.06.20 10:05 pm

The game for the Western Roman Empire (Total War: Attila)

Actually, I'm in the game series Total War noob, so I ask the Board : how to play behold legendart?
24 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 14.06.20

lmperatorPC
Suggest to start at least at a very difficult level to pass . On legendary even experienced players will suck his paw . And the game itself is much harder in Rome . So don't start on this difficulty to play , especially for Western Rome

C
Cornell Haynes 14.06.20

gloccc
Yes, Rome 2 is very easy. Quick access to elite units, and all.. All that you want you are subject to.
There are very big differences in balance. Fighting in thin threads holding it together. If in Rome 2 I 800 soldiers took out 3-5 of thousands of army, then if in such hands to start the battle all my warriors can fall to flight! Not starting a battle

l
lmperatorPC 14.06.20

gloccc
I agree, but still, there is at least General advice? I was thinking to score at all, except Italy/Spain.

g
gloccc 14.06.20

lmperatorPC
Well, I would advise you to focus on the boot on the map . And other regions to score , at least in the beginning

T
Toxa95 14.06.20

Well, at least the modern borders of Italy to save it. Plus Sicily not seem to have a lot of problems to deliver, and let the money brings. The main slaughterhouse is in Gaul and the Balkans, in theory. Here with rebellions more difficult.

M
MoscowGolem 14.06.20

Yes, there is a default on the middle of legendary increasing the level of complexity we add handles to the legendary laid on the default bonuses of the economy and morality of races, the AI, everything.

D
Daniil Tkachenko 14.06.20

playing on difficult in the West. Rome realized one thing, in 4 provinces(modern Italy) put things in order, make it so that each province of Italy has been able to exist by itself, that is, that food was missing, the order total was great that the pollution was not, the army still leaves the borders with the barbarians, Germans, etc., in General, constrained until the rules. infrastructure in Italy, then an army attach in Rome, and slowly, with 1-3 cities per turn leaving the city, we get 2K out of the city and build an army, then defend, waiting for the accumulation of money, return the lost lands(something bad inhabit), the profit, will only capture 30 settlements to victory
p.s you can still leave the island and new Carthage(greater income), can someone help

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, try with all bargaining agreement, and if any power declared war on Rome V. Astroglide with V. Rome the Union. then it will be possible after restoring the C Rome, write to V. Rome, because it is almost demolished, and to select 20 villages exactly 3-4 armies

M
MoscowGolem 14.06.20

Daniel Tkachenko
yeah, you can't lie was going to Africa to repel and Sassanid) they need a dynastic marriage) and when time comes to soak all the agents and you the Eastern part of the fall in legacy

D
Dr.Schmeisser 14.06.20

MoscowGolem
they need a dynastic marriage) and when time comes to soak all the agents and you the Eastern part of the fall in legacy
you say in theory or in practice possible???

M
MoscowGolem 14.06.20

Dr. Schmeisser
so said the Advisor in the top corner like a marriage of dynastic profitable thing especially if another family will all die)

D
Dr.Schmeisser 14.06.20

MoscowGolem
well, let's see how it is not trendit(translation we still have to consider for lice)

B
BooChanMan 14.06.20

Dr. Schmeisser
by the way I also thought about that, but power is transmitted through the male line, and you can marry the current year, and decided not to bother
well the only territory without a war to grab, and then my neighbor more or less normal, but to win I need his province, I would not want to declare war

T
Tier69 14.06.20

I have to Legendarny haven't naternicola For Eastern and Sassanid passed on average, and complex went. All for Rome imbalance at the average level of rebellion and discontent were at times more than the Sassanids on hard. Sasanian and grooms do too iMovie, even Gonski at full speed catching up and spread in the trash, the infantry is also quite strong, the usual besmertnyi with the top teams of Rome and the Barbarians, good traction, well, elite besmertnyi generally and all stick. Right now I play the Modes, the Horde is very cool, Sassanid't have grooms to compare, but horse silky very, very smiling although the penetration of armor worse than crossbowmen heavy infantry to logati more stable.

0I-o_o-I0 14.06.20

Tier69
Complexity-what? Many features depend on complexity .

b
budivoy 14.06.20

Behold is even a playable faction on the first turn it is necessary to break all the churches and military ports that will receive the money in a lump sum 20K and 4K per turn and then having a couple of provinces under military construction, to pull the game not in the militia, and pumped up to 3-4 levels komitetsky spearmen and domest. protectors.
not hurt at the start to incite the Franks, angles, Goths on Utes, and the Horde of suebi on the quads, the iazyges to the Caledonians and the General bickering to turn the game

s
serg5555555 14.06.20

After the patch the game for the West Rome primitive and easy to the ridiculous. Just izi. And given that Eastern Rome and never lost 1 city, I quit the game for the West. Rome because of too easy games. Thank developers and their legendary level of difficulty.

T
Tier69 14.06.20

He started for the West on Legendre 90ход so far so good, none of the settlement have not lost, and that the very interesting none the battle is not lost. Up to 30 of the revolts and raids of the Horde were fought off, then started the expansion. At first it is necessary to study Economics, at least the first square, and then the military, and it is very important evaluate Settlements level 3, but not on the Def a couple of teams for more this is noticeable. Friends from the Eastern States, their land is far away, run-ins with them there, and the lands they have rich resources for the development of very useful, and as allies they are very reliable. Military province is better to keep on the borders, where the boundary left the most recent achievement, it is better to demolish the buildings and build economic buildings, and the military to pernoite the most recent achievement. It should also be APAT munitions, armor units (Made in Rome) it is good and defence is also great, but the damage is lame, all the Berserkers put more noticeable. And in the clinch long the flap.

A
Anzhelika04 14.06.20

on the first course to beg for money to attack Franks Saxons, alenav(Irish) Scottish tribes that might help. Do often try to play off factions against each other.Loss 2-4 thousand is worth it.

t
tom soier 14.06.20

I went for the Western Roman Empire in Legendre, destroyed all factions have captured all the territory

.Cezar. 14.06.20

Played for behold on average.Early in the game pissed away almost all of the province.Drove all the legions in Italy,picked up the troops and then went to return.4020 year to all from Spain to Britain have become my tributaries and the other allies.Placed three Legion under Virunum,one consisting entirely of spearmen and two purely equestrian.The Huns quenched only in this way,already 15 hordes of them broke under the net (with a huge loss though).And with the rebels tributaries figure it out.