3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Martin Ratnikov 14.06.20 10:05 pm

Need help ! i3 540 8GB RAM

Greetings to all who came to the topic.
Have a system
i3 540
4GB DDR3
The mother Board H55H-M V. 1.0
--------------------------------
Question: is it possible for this card to push at least 6 GB of RAM according to scheme 2+4 ? On different forums and websites people face the problem of incompatibility, but some still working. Tests on YouTube proof. Of. the manufacturer says that is possible, but at the same time does not work correctly at all. What can you say ?
Thank you.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Barels 14.06.20

can. a chance to about what will work 50/50
easier to buy the bar at 8GB

M
Martin Ratnikov 14.06.20

invalid dok
well, no matter how. I the fact is important - is it possible to change the RAM on this dam ? Or basic 2x2 gig is better not to touch.

I
Igroman 1 14.06.20

Bear in mind that your motherboard supports RAM frequency from 800 to 1333 MHz, and take note that the frequency of both strips of RAM should be the same, because if one is 800 MHz and the second is 1333 MHz, then both will only work on 800 IATF

M
Martin Ratnikov 14.06.20

Igroman 1
all this is understandable. It's not about that. Whether it is possible as a whole to change the RAM ? I look at the many problems with this.

z
zuuc 14.06.20

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_SPEC.aspx?DetailID=1091&CategoryID=1&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=24&LanID=0 here infa on your motherboard, it is written that max. volume 8 gigs so that puts 4+4 and you will have happiness

M
Martin Ratnikov 14.06.20

zuuc
Written is written but people who put often complain that more than 4 gig sees.

G
Grandshot 14.06.20

Martin Ratnikov
Many big stores allow you to return the goods within 14 days after purchase, even if it is in fully working condition. If you have the opportunity can buy two laths on 4 GB and check. Not suitable - back.