3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 14.06.20 10:05 pm

Question on game settings (Grim Dawn)

Dear players, please help to understand with adjustments. Particularly interested in parameters such as the Classical system of attack and is affected by two sliders in the screenshot:
Spoiler1. In the system attack difference is not noticed that on what off
2. The first slider is the Disappearance of the bodies of the twisted, which is the maximum that at a minimum the bodies of dead enemies disappear almost immediately.
With it like understood.Does affect the time after which will disappear some (does not apply to all) killed enemies.3. The second slider FPS in the background twisted differently, but do not understand what it is). Perhaps crooked-translated Background FPS.
The rest seems clear.
Really liked the game, impossible to resist. At the time, also hooked on Titan Quest. Most would release. But unfortunately, not very popular anywhere on the net I found the answer to your question.
Thank you for your detailed and clear answers.
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeValet 14.06.20

ZorbaBudda
Welcome to the club, you can try to answer on the part of the FPS of the background by rendering the card abroad (for example in the cliffs) is drawn to the landscape. Actually this is it.

D
Ded MastDay 14.06.20

By lavalet
Thank you. But if possible, more detail. What's the difference? Where it is possible to see in the game? And if this setting is, as you say, is responsible for drawing Backs, why is the slider, not on / off and why isn't she in the Video settings, but in General?
PS. By default, this setting I have were at a minimum. Turned up to max, and after a while, the game crash. Before that there was not a single departure. But I'm not sure if it is because of this.

D
Ded MastDay 14.06.20

Grimscoff
Checked. When you minimize the game, when the outer slider to zero, CPU usage is at zero. When set to high, the game continues in the background to hog CPU by about 10-12%. Visually the game there is no change. What does it do and what is the FPS, if it can only be seen when the game launched, for me remains a mystery.
Spoilerif I understand Correctly, increasing this parameter need only to play online, so when you minimize, or if the game is running in a window, inactive window, there were no breaks with the server? And single, this setting has no effect and can be safely put to zero and not lose anything?

PS. System attacks remains an open question.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 14.06.20

Please tell me. I have the Intro in the game is the yellow-black stripes. Maybe someone knows the problem??

Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 14.06.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
A strange bug. Or driver on vidio reinstall or installed video codecs on your computer. try to install K-Lite Codec Pack can help.

A
AT_Sagor 14.06.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
In the last update (1.0.0.2) just ruled this ill-fated movie. Which they may nakosyachili?

P
Pashka_Kach 14.06.20

guys, help with a problem, start Grim dawn crashes error 0xc000007b, re-installed cc +, replaced the dll files, cleaned the registry, no viruses

l
lookaway 14.06.20

Svetoslav
fps in the background, you just need to not ship pitch. for example, you have a weak pitch, and you decided igru collapsed, see the video on YouTube. to komputer didn't zataplival, it lowers the fps in the game, thereby freeing up resources for other things.

D
Ded MastDay 14.06.20

lookaway
Thank you. It's about time. Interested me this question in December, before the release of the game. During this time I have already figured out.=)

l
lookaway 14.06.20

Svetoslav
I don't monitor the forums.

D
Ded MastDay 14.06.20

Pashka_Kach wrote:
guys, help with a problem, start Grim dawn crashes error 0xc000007b, re-installed cc +, replaced the dll files, cleaned the registry, no viruses
common_dlls_for_games
Extract the files from the archive into the Windows folder with the replacement. (decision taken from the office of the forum of the game).

P
Pashka_Kach 14.06.20

Svetoslav
did not help

n
nuyra-tyan 14.06.20

All in good time. Please help can at whom such was. Set makeup runs, created a character, everything is fine. Minute play and then comp cut glushnyak! Without Hello and goodbye, just like the plug pulled out and everything. Tried 3 times with the same result and always no more than a minute to play was able. 7х64 antivirus and no viruses. No other programs no games nothing like that. I want to play VERY much, Yes the computer is a foreign, scary...

p
pirat484 14.06.20

nuyra-tyan
a lot of time has passed but if you see the message describe how to cope I've gone this problem through the properties of the shortcut set compatibility with win 7 and added the file swap

p
pirat484 14.06.20

guys technical problem this comp 2ядра 2400 4G operatives vidyuhi DTS 450 for this game is enough for one hundred pounds but 2-3 sekundy and hangs tightly did the paging file to 4096, and the flight went normal, what is the point ? version 1,0,0,5 this was not and the fps was more

A
AT_Sagor 14.06.20

pirat484
New patch, new problems. I have started 1.0.0.7 sensitive to brake harder, so they where something a little screwed up.

p
pirat484 14.06.20

Why do the settings on low on high fps does not change almost no how although you can see the difference pictures ?

D
Delphis 14.06.20

pirat484
Yes, there is generally still randomly working. When I actively played in one day was 60fps, on the other 30