3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GaricST 14.06.20 10:06 pm

Lost the desire to play when I really want :( (The Crew)

A bit of a strange topic.
Preparing to play 2 years!
Bought the Ultimate Edition on PS4, activated the codes, started the training just kicks, already stunned by how such a game could miss ... Was in the plans to save for a car hard work, studying the whole world, go most all jobs ... Uhhh!
As soon as the training ended, I flew Seasson Pass a bunch of cars already in the garage, you won sports cars, here's a Z4 and a pack of SUVs, no purchase necessary - take a ride.
The desire to play disappeared completely(
I think a very important point of attachment to the car, when saving up for it for days, buying ... and then ... I don't know(
What to do?( The machine does not sell, Seasson pass don't cancel ... I'm disorders.
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantasm 14.06.20

In the modern game you need to play either at the start or not to buy the Season Pass. I must say that Crew won't lose, but I bought it almost at the start, when in the pass have not had so many cool cars, they came to me gradually, that somehow added to the interest. But when I finished the story, the game became stupidly uninteresting: online dead, PvP is also no. At that time, by the way, there was no anti-cheat, making all enemies in PvP as the selection on Ferrari and the like. Recently came, and I was a little surprised by what he saw: in General changed almost everything from the old game of what little is left, besides COMPLETELY missing online. In conclusion I will say that buying this game now - not only as a waste of money. Better Rainbow Six Siege, where online feels great, and play boring.

l
lookaway 14.06.20

took a free fall, got to play in December. somewhere 5-7 days played, only wanted a skyline and the Mazda rx7, I bought them (I, for their sake only and the game was put) out for a run, made a lot of Dalar, almost anywhere they did not spend (and so gave pieces for completing tasks). in General, ponostalgirovat for test drive unlimited, and become boring in the end. pvp somehow are not logged in.
about season pass and other things - I completely agree. in this type of game has one purpose - to collect, to accumulate, to ACHIEVE, and when everything on a silver platter, then what's the point.

how long you odd ready.

F
Fantasm 14.06.20

Yeah, about two years of preparation. Dude, it's just a game

S
SwedovSandr 14.06.20

GaricST
Fantasm
In short, the diagnosis you have - overeating. Do not be greedy and dive head first into one game, then the desire igrati long you will not leave

G
GaricST 14.06.20

Ahahaha)
Sounded odd, indeed, watched 2 years shorter, and not ready)
Just because I am a big fan as TDU and Horizon series, was a shame. As arcade racing games on PS4 in fact and no more

N
NoMercy_LilKids 14.06.20

GaricST
On the passage of the plot in the game is really nothing to do, Yes, there is online to play with friends even for a while of fun, but quickly bored, it is boring.
In TDU/2 is still playing, then put it in FH3 is not possible.

i
igoryok31 14.06.20

what kind of nonsense about online? you zakalibali already useless open ports epti!) and by the way if hands curves the PVP as it comes, right?!))) and in the game always something to do, for example, I like to sit in the garage and dyeing machines, to mold them vinyls etc, I have basically all the cars except the last Ferrari, if you get tired of PVP ed to the summit improve your results, well, when it gets boring you can drive behind the cops to clap inept, but there are also strong rivals then the interest increases! I don't know what this game is bad, in my opinion it is the best arcade racing! and last, as an Amateur racing experience, the game can always come back after about a month, well it is the Council who are really quite tired of eating it!)

1olivero1 14.06.20

GaricST
never buy any additions,while the Foundation will not make)sense that with the buns?all the buzz without the basis of donation.

t
tachos 14.06.20

GaricST
If I'm not mistaken, all the patches and season passes with additional machines give you only the basic machine, which is itself of itself means nothing. And tuning and styling will still have to earn. But if the underlying machine supports all 5 directions (DLS and 3), then there is exactly razorishsya.

S
SonyK_2 14.06.20

GaricST wrote:
Bought Ultimate Edition ... the Desire to play is gone ... I'm disorders
Received the shares (in honor of 30 anniversary Yubisoft) free - play slowly and enjoy... ;)

p
pavel82016 14.06.20

igoryok31 wrote: what kind of nonsense about online? you zakalibali already useless open ports epti!)
If not difficult, tell please more info about ports for what and as what to do. And totally agree with you - awesome game! The graphics better not to the full compliance of the machinery with the real, even the motor and all the insides you can see where there is more, but about open world at all say nothing, and ride just in the States and happy. For example, I got the game for the action and set a goal to buy all the cars and fully upgrade, that's left a bit.

B
Bombardirovschik 14.06.20

GaricST
The funny thing is that all cars in CREWE this is not a machine with his character and just SKINS that improve the performance over pumping.
I also thought that wow, well right now, look at the cars but in the end it's just skins and starter machine and pumped it in General two different machines on acceleration, braking and handling.
In the end do not care what kind of car to drive, especially considering the fact that all the missions are limited only by the level of the machine. there is no such that race for Ferrari and Dodge your 70-year sucks. If you bleed then you will put on Kukan, and Ferrari.
In the end, an interesting open world filled with TROCAM and a small number of scene races .
They could do a whole slew of interesting races, etc. and they stuffed slalom and other slag in the game.