3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karnaval132 14.06.20 10:07 pm

The resurrection of a slain NPC (Dark Souls 2)

I accidentally killed an NPC man the Scorpion and did not have time to talk to him.It is possible to revive it?If not then tell me what is his role in the game.
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roland From Gilead 14.06.20

Not to revive anyone. They will live only in NG +. NPC man-Scorpion... you mean Naku that to belt a woman, and below a giant Scorpion? If about her, talk to her, as far as I know is impossible. It's the boss, which is mandatory to play in any case.

K
Karnaval132 14.06.20

No boss I killed is another Scorpio.When I beat him at the bottom of the screen was the subtitle:...!

K
Karnaval132 14.06.20

And that for NG+?

B
Bredi 14.06.20

Karnaval132
New game+(New game with your pers and belongings only with more complexity)

B
Bredi 14.06.20

To revive you.Just go there where they killed the NPC and there will be his grave.Pay soul and all)

b
bear100 14.06.20

I accidentally killed the old woman near the bonfire in the Forest of the fallen giants. It is possible to brighten up or to get the key from the forge?

B
Bredi 14.06.20

bear100
There you should see the tombstone.(Sit around the campfire)Then come to pay him a soul)

n
njakos 14.06.20

I accidentally killed Grandala because of the wings of the moonlight butterfly, and then I departed from his Covenant. Tell me, somebody, will there his grave, and will then join the Covenant and get into the abyss or not?

k
kotgad 14.06.20

you guys killed the protector of the bell tower of the departure of the Covenant and it is not what to do can I return it

D
DNKru 14.06.20

kotgad
on the second bell tower too, no?

C
Cygan Konokrad 14.06.20

Killed Yoel (Joel), XS or whatever it in the beginning, at the destroyed bridge, as he (she, it) asked me, the man with a big bat to kill him, what I actually did. Is there any possibility to revive it?

n
nikitazhelezniak 14.06.20

Guys help,I accidentally killed Cale and took the key...
What to do?Start NG+???

r
robex 14.06.20

Friends,accidentally killed Kayla.How will this affect the further passage?

A
AT_Sagor 14.06.20

nikitazhelezniak
The passage is not affected, but the mansion is not there. There, if memory serves, is one of the fragments of the flask of estus. This, of course, is not critical, but is not very nice. Much easier to re-start the game, pass it - just not what.

0RIKUDO SENIN0 14.06.20

people please help accidentally killed macdata or wherever in short the blacksmith (not langusta) please help PS there are no tombs !!!

s
sergeyshinisss 14.06.20

all the NPCs supposed to rise when you start New game+ according to this website http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Новая_игра_%2B