3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnatolyKest 14.06.20 10:09 pm

Impressions of the game (This Is the Police)

Much confidence in the game, but still was able to tighten well supplied micromanagement, bases and other trifles of the life of a COP, however in the first pass, my retired and I don't expect your floor Leman lumped rather sit or soak. In General, while a solid 9-ku game pulls.

PS: the Game would be ideal for mobile platforms
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bellion87 14.06.20

The game is super straight!!!

f
febll 14.06.20

tolkus
Absolutely agree! The story and gameplay in it quite interesting.

f
foxset 14.06.20

people like to place pictures in the investigation, the storage of stolen goods

p
pashalet 14.06.20

The game is atmospheric. Direct felt old, tired of the life of a COP. Styling is great: jazz, poster art, in a hoarse voice. The same case is when minimalism is appropriate and organic. For some reason (???) wanted to review Dexter...

A
Antimandalajnah 14.06.20

The game has made the wow–effect! Very interesting. It is a pity that after 2 weeks Jack slapped... Honest cops not held in high esteem.
Started again, and it went uphill! Already the gang was destroyed.

Z
ZoomLion 14.06.20

The game is great,unexpected plot twists

N
Ne Karton 14.06.20

passed,wondering if the game has a good ending,because my so-so xD

C
Chyvaak90 14.06.20

Not Cardboard
during the no, I passed in 2 ways - difference - 0

K
K0nsul 14.06.20

Just passed the game. It's a small masterpiece in the gaming industry. Very rarely some games make me feel emotions, after 25 years of zadrotstva, but this.. this game deserves praise and it has only one drawback. Slowness. If the story told in two times faster would be even higher, and so, from me personally, 9 out of 10. A rare diamond among the shit popcornopolis type kalofduti.

D
DarKDeZmonD 14.06.20

I love this game. TO SELL MONEY

X
XenonRaptor 14.06.20

DarKDeZmonD
The money necessary to wash) Such mechanics and localization. Sell instead of sell would be more appropriate.

d
dASHK0_O 14.06.20

This game is striking for its unexpected twists in the story, different situations (sometimes absurd), and the gameplay does not get bored.
Here are all that I love in games - puzzle, gameplay, story, charismatic characters, choices that affect the game, and a great atmosphere.
I have 3 day can't get out of this game, and later showed it to friends and they now also hooked on it :D
In short, I advise everyone to play, especially if you love games and movies about the police!

D
Dilord86 14.06.20

On the 11th day Jack was shot in his own hut for a Cup of coffee and newspaper...Game Over. Коро4е speaking had enough...

Y
Yura Malikov 14.06.20

1 time I had to replay, maybe I messed up a lot, understood everything decided to re-take the first time reached 90 days, the second time is not mastered on 50

A
Aleksey Lesnik 14.06.20

AVE SUSU . Thanks to him I found this magnificence

l
laservic 14.06.20

The game is 80 years,and another 300 rubles!

W
WolF8RocK 14.06.20

laservic
80 years? No, you scorotron just did not see that was then!

R
Razryvatel Pukanov 14.06.20

laservic
Nurse of money on the game does not?

R
Reverrius 14.06.20

This is the Police is a project of the Minsk Studio Weappy dedicated to police everyday life in a corrupt town of Fribourg.

Terms of gameplay before us a "simulator of the chief of police" with the management of the police station, text events, investigations and corruption. In the story the main character, Jack Boyd, retired, and should finalize the remaining 180 days. And still earn half a million dollars. How to do it – is decided by the player. The main positive feature of This is the Police – a certain freedom of action: you can engage in corruption, make friends with the mafia, creating accidents for the unwanted cops, etc. In the game, different endings and there is a moral choice. To follow the plot developments – interesting.

Alas, but minuses too. In particular, this uniformity of gameplay, the overall casual gameplay, excessive minimalism. Police in the area are virtually the only important parameter is their experience after reaching a certain level you can not fear to send them to almost any job, the game is simple and requires almost no real reflection of the situation, and text events where you need to do one or the other choice in most of his too obvious to them to "screw up". The whole wide range of corruption and other chips in practice is not completely necessary. Yes, the game of trying to dilute tossing the gang war, the serial killer, the election of the mayor – but it only adds a couple of tablespoons of honey in a barrel routine. But what really beneficial to the gameplay, it's slices of humor that accompany some of the local incidents.

Summary: This is the Police project "above average", which is will satisfy not very demanding gamers.

6/10

N
NRaV 14.06.20

Very stylish, absorbing its history, but what is she sad(