3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilker Uysal 14.06.20 10:12 pm

You can't buy the game (MasterCard, Turkish lira)

The purchase was not completed. Information about the credit card declined by the company supports the credit card.

Keep in mind that in some cases, the funds in your account can be "frozen" by the company that supports your credit card and the payment will not be transferred. Correcting errors in the information at the bottom, try making the purchase again.

P. S:Map mommy to no one said they say type I found
And I sent in the Bank (Ziraat Bank)
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Hops 14.06.20

In my opinion you need to Bank to turn...

_
_TEZ_ 14.06.20

This says when there is no money on the card, or the Bank blocks, call up the Bank.

x
xXHASLXx 14.06.20

The Department offers) how can I help?you can't buy the game the incentive via mastercard credit card in turkish lira,can you help?Of course) Ilker rybczynski we left! Wait)

G
GG4 14.06.20

The guy is apparently looking for an online card with the money and trying them to buy something, there's a Turkish allegedly found. Lol.

n
nikita2112 14.06.20

Yes, maybe it's really the Turks.

I
Ilker Uysal 14.06.20

GG4
1.[redacted]. The map of mommy and myself, I live in Turkey.
Enough? salak ya...
Better not [deleted] and happy birthday to congratulate

I
Ilya Krasilov 14.06.20

Ilker Rybczynski
ask your mother whether there is money on the card, and Yes call the Bank they there seem pisanelli card, happy birthday, you are less mistakes with this PC

I
Ilker Uysal 14.06.20

Ilya Krasilov
Dude thank you.But look at the account there is money 108 [redacted] liras if you buy several games get 97.
On the account, the Bank called-sent came to the Bank - half sent

J
JolyMau5 14.06.20

Ilker Rybczynski
What do you mean sent? You with mother came to the Bank, and they didn't even say whether it is frozen?
If the Bank did not provide info on the status of the card according to customer's requirement(need a passport), then either the Bank that still cowboy office, or you're not telling me something.

Another issue you this card used to buy games before?

I
Ilker Uysal 14.06.20

Blue pan
No, not frozen but said that the Bank may what sites to block [redacted]

No did not buy.

I
Ilya Krasilov 14.06.20

Ilker Rybczynski
try any petinou system to withdraw money from there to buy, like WebMoney, Yandex money or in the spirit

J
JolyMau5 14.06.20

Ilker Rybczynski
Then everything is clear.
Steam does not support master card . He is friends with the visa fine.

(Anyways, I have a MasterCard in Bel.rubles. Many interesting online shops I just don't support the judges card. So get the needed amount on the same account, and then through the replenishment throw on account of the incentive.)

I
Ilker Uysal 14.06.20

Blue pan
Ilya Krasilov

WebMoney and Yandex money in Turkey do not pass.A visa to wait long.Yes all the cards for a long time to wait!

I
Ilya Krasilov 14.06.20

Ilker Rybczynski
what's going on is? well cash these 2 pieces and put them in the steam through the terminal