3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gohtyre 14.06.20 10:15 pm

I have sound but no picture! (Far Cry: Primal)

The problem is that when you start the game the mouse cursor disappears and the sound menu of the game and even heard the keys thrown items in the main menu, but the desktop remains.
The graphics driver last.

GT 730 2GB

RAW 8GB DDR3

Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G840 @ 2.80 GHz

How to solve the problem?
Game pirates (tried already different Repack)
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

Gohtyre
Launch the Manager, check what is happening at this time with the game, just look for the processes themselves. Try the next permutation off, and it is better to remove antivirus. Check whether C++ .If that doesn't help, then it's worse. Usually 90% of these problems occur because of cluttered Windows, so only the permutation(((
Other games run fine?

D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

Gohtyre
But the truth is, even if you start to play normally will be difficult. Little system you have is very weak for this game.

G
Gohtyre 14.06.20

Djonnikc
Djonnikc wrote:
Other games run fine?
Yes, works fine. Even excellent. Windows reinstalled not long ago.

G
Gohtyre 14.06.20

Djonnikc
The Manager looked unnecessary processes in General there

G
Gohtyre 14.06.20

Djonnikc
The game takes only 3,76 GB operative

G
Gohtyre 14.06.20

Djonnikc
I've been thinking. Maybe it's because of the screen resolution? Who can in the game to throw on the minimum resolution and send me the configuration file?

D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

Gohtyre
Through GeForce Experience can be changed, more precisely it will deliver the best! And what do you have?

D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

Gohtyre
And they said that the problem is RAM! The graphics card is the weak point and the fact that she 2giga memory will not help, the chip itself reduced. And the processor is also at the limit.

G
Gohtyre 14.06.20

Djonnikc
Djonnikc wrote:
And what do you have?
In the sense of permission? 1024x768

D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

Gohtyre
What's your resolution, you can throw. But I after 10 minutes to go. By the way it handles to change the settings file!

D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

Gohtyre
Catch! Your resolution with minimum settings! Replaced by the result. By the way, Yes, the resolution you have it should go normal)))

D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

Damn. change the file extension xml. Can't throw, came in the PM, I will send!

G
Gohtyre 14.06.20

Djonnikc
No did not help(((

C
CCCPDriver 14.06.20

if 1024 by 768, not how not to run a minimum of 1024 to 1280, I had a problem like that started,but I can't remember

D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

CCCPDriver
Why? In the game you can choose the extension of 1280x720, so the game supports it in full!

G
Gohtyre 14.06.20

Jeff-xxx
Tomorrow I will try

G
Gohtyre 14.06.20

Jeff-xxx
By the way I can throw the link to the Repack you have?(in PM)

k
killerbot 14.06.20

jeez, buy a new monitor