3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legat Marks 14.06.20 10:16 pm

Religion in the game (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

It so happened that all my cities were converted to another religion... Missed much... the Missionary, the Apostle thus spreading someone else's religion, not their own! How to correct this situation?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Se7en NastY 14.06.20

Legat Marx
Already did,all Alles kaput your religion.

D
Dmitriy5551 14.06.20

so I do not understand this religion shit

H
HeathRow 14.06.20

Faced the same problem. The Arabs for 2 stroke drew all my cities in Islam, how to return to your religion and have not found. Inclined to believe that it's just a later developer in the next releases is likely to be fixed.

p
papanduro 14.06.20

Buy for points of faith his apostles and inquisitors.

s
samosan 14.06.20

HeathRow
It is specially made in a FULL conversion imposed the new religion and the old disappears, if one counted the religious victory it's not long before was described

L
Legat Marks 14.06.20

samosan
I shut off this type of victory.

H
HeathRow 14.06.20

samosan
Can you provide a link to the source where this was described? I wonder why then in a window of religion, the old religion remains - as a mother.

L
Legat Marks 14.06.20

Still not AI the world to offer... Hmm. And the barbarians are stronger than civilization.

s
samosan 14.06.20

Legat Marx
world you can offer to do this 10 moves not to touch the units of the enemy(crap the more they beat you), he did not immediately understand asked

L
Legat Marks 14.06.20

Yeah. Bhagavana garbage. If you long to play the Fig and then exit the game. Figs are also loaded. Waited for minutes 10 download. Tired. Out. The game is new. Problems old.

samosan
Yes, already figured out... Nonsense.

M
Mantykora 14.06.20

I played for Russia converted to Islam. Early Arabia. Arabia with grief declared war on me - lost, paid tribute. Then was conquered by the Greeks. But in a strange way in the game - religions are no different except for the name, the choice of features and buildings the same for all religions. And differences of the same Islam from Orthodoxy whatsoever.

Why take Islam - read in the description of Arabia, that the players with the religion of Saladin purchase for the faith doing 1 / 10th the cost. But Arabia, as it turned out, failed after me to accept Islam.

H
Higher 14.06.20

When buying the apostles they will spread the religion which prevails in the city where I bought this Apostle. If you have captured someone else's religion is all your cities and no apostles, you won't get bonuses from faith and believe you lost a religious war. Your way to conquer the city or pull science.

D
DrAgon_steel 14.06.20

The Holy Inquisition as the first Inquisitor's it, darling base, and then burn out heresy with a hot iron!

S
Setesh 14.06.20

Religion in this part changed, they are now generally may not be more than 5 in the whole world who managed to establish, and sneakers)

r
run32dll 14.06.20

Despite how much the size of the player on my fulce was like 7 religions.

S
Setesh 14.06.20

run32dll
didn't know I'm on standard maps always play)

s
stranjer8 14.06.20

Well that's tough shit. Have 3 cities. In one of the sacred district. All city fully converted to my faith. And here comes another Apostle and instantly draws my city with the sacred district at 100% in someone else's religion. And now all the missionaries, inquisitors and others, which I do in this city belong to other religions. This is absolutely nonsense from a logical point of view, and from the point of view of game balance. I think in the 5th part of the religion was implemented not too well. But this is complete idiocy.

f
fedya05 14.06.20

don't know will help , but try to establish a new city and starting a Holy place can get come out of it)

-
-Shane- 14.06.20

This game can make me hate Arabs. Especially if not prepared for such an idiotic religious system implemented. And where, one wonders, scientific atheism as the official ideology of the state?

PS somehow it turned out that Christianity came in Jerusalem. Is there a way to pull yourself back out? Or just to capture and quick to rivet the missionaries there?

G
Gauguin 14.06.20

-Shane wrote:
scientific atheism
Ahahaha.